BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alison D.
Ontario
I admit...I am a Pinterest junkie, but my life is SO much better because of this site. The sharing of ideas and tips is phenomenal and at the touch of a mouse! I "pin" and I use my pins in various ways during my day and in my life.
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
I find that this is one of the best social media! If you have a blog, go for it! Subscribe! Cause you have a lot more visibility than other social media! Every time I share a post on it a lot of people read it! More than the audience I have from twitter! It's actually really helpful for DIY or home decor (and everything related!)
Jackie B.
Awesome site. Ideas for numerous crafts and ideas. I love finding new trends and recipes on here. I love all the makeup tips and nail art on here. It's an easy site to create an account and pin things to your walls
Lisa P.
Coquitlam, BC
Pinterest is such a great site for randomby browsing things that interest you in a gallery format. I find it so very different from other "social networks" and I love relaxing with my tablet and scrolling through all the pins my friends have pinned!! :) I also use it to organize my ideas, wishlists, projects I want to complete.
Danielle B.
I have been a member of Pinterest for quite some time now. I would have to say with over 17,000 pins I am a HARDCORE addict!! Every day I am searching for new recipes, new DIY crafts ect. I use the site on my laptop my iphone and tablet! It is so easy to use and recommended to anyone who loves to waist their time on an amazing site!
Michelle V.
Toronto, ON
I can spend so much time on there, look at such a variety of images and ideas, and at the end of it all, Pinterest organizes everything so neatly in to boards that my need for massive content and cleanliness are equally happy. I use it for everything from inspiration, to recipes, to tutorials, all the way to cute and fuzzy animals. Everything is there and it's so easy.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
One of the most addictive apps ever! Once you start pinning you'll never stop! I've found a lot of great recipes and DIYs off of Pinterest that have really helped me out. If you're looking to be inspired, Pinterest is the place to go.
Jill M.
Dutton, ON
There's nothing like going to a single website for multiple needs. There are tonnes of categories to choose from and explore, and you can keep all of your ideas organized. Whether it's food, makeup, clothes,DIY, or planning a wedding, you can keep track of everything you like and want to come back to. This is an awesome website!
Heather V.
Red Deer County, AB
Such a great site! so many tips and recipes and everything you could ever think of probably. it has given me lots of inspiration for new things to try. there are a lot of those "why didn't I think of that" ideas that I have learned and has helped me in day to day life so it isn't bad right? being addicted to it is ok right?
Karen D.
Exeter, ON
I love, Love, LOVE Pinterest!!! It is like a filing cabinet in your computer!!! Everything is so much easier to save...just hit the big red "P" on websites & bam pinned into that filing cabinet it goes!! The only thing I dislike is the users who do the "chain mail" remarks on the pins...I wish there was a way to block them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!