BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Get Inspired B.
I love Pinterest and could spend endless hours on it but I am not a fan of this app on Iphone/ipad. Very unstable and crushes continuously. It is free to use but its instability make it aggravating to use. I am sticking to a regular web-browser for now.
Lucía A.
Pinterest es una red social genial! Es tan simple que cualquiera la puede entender. Básicamente sirve para ver diversas imágenes sobre distintos temas que tu mismo puedes seleccionar a tu gusto. El objetivo de estas imágenes es inspirarte y dar vida a tu creatividad con las millones de manualidades, maquillajes, recetas y dibujos que puedes encontrar!
Mada M.
Bucharest
THIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICSTHIS IS GREAT! I LIKE IT! EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON PINTEREST. GREAT PICS
Marie G.
Miami
“If you're bored, Pinterest is for you!” - As an art student, I'm always looking for inspiration. My friend recommended Pinterest and when I set up the account, I was very surprised. I wasn't initially expecting much, because most websites have spam and people who are only out to amuse themselves, not others. But it's great!
Jessica M.
OMG, I don't even know how to start this... I just LOVE Pinterest so much! I found 98% of my awesome food recipes there and I just love everything about it. You are able to share the stuff you like with your friends and get some recommendations from them as well. My favorite boards are food/beverage, quotes and the amazing travel pictures that people post.
Ilona M.
So much love for this website, only problem is it's kinda glitchy on mobile.

Aside from that it's so handy for finding ideas on anything from crafts to outfits to hairstyles. It makes saving and organising so much easier than bookmarking everything.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
Great app, you can find just about anything on here. Great for ideas for birthdays, Christmas, etc. Allows you to bring out the creative side and do something for someone that requires actually putting thought into something. Definitely a great app.
Melissa M.
Ottawa
I have to admit, it took me a while to get into Pinterest. The first time I tried I felt lost, I didn't really get the whole Pinterest craze. I finally caved because my mom insisted that I give it another go, and I'm so glad that I did. I love that you can find ideas for pretty much anything on Pinterest. I have found so many great recipes and craft ideas, I even found the inspiration I had been looking for to redecorate my bathroom. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone :)
Michelle G.
Pinterest is great for people of all ages at all levels of computer literacy. There are so many different reasons to use Pinterest, there is a use for everyone! I love pinning recipes to reference later (as a virtual cook book). I also love looking at DIY inspiration. I have found some great Blogs to follow by stumbling on them through Pinterest as well.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
This is one of the greatest sites ever! The minute I heard about this site I spent easily 8 hours on it straight! I love this site I got to this site for everything! I find great ideas to organize everything in my house, decorate my house, make gifts for everything, book ideas, clothes. crafts everything I need I can find here! Even better than google!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!