BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sara K.
Morewood, Ontario
I am so beyond addicted to Pinterest that it isn't funny. I have boards planned for when I win the lottery, crafts for the kids, clothing ideas for my baby girl, room ideas for the boys. You name it, I probably have a board for it. It is a fantastic resource to plan things in the future or to place things to come back to at a later time. One of my favorite sites on the internet.
Janelle L.
Fort St John, British Columbia, BC
Seriously- Just Pinterest it. I have found so many awesome pins- and this site really has made me a more creative person! (Oorr maybe just given me the ambition and thought that DIYs ARE possible!) Love the stuff! I use the app, and seriously can be on it all night. addicting stuff. The interface is super easy to use, and its fairly easy to track down your own pins! Two thumbs up~
Ann-marie M.
Dl94rj
I love Pinterest , I can spend along time browsing through the things I like saving images onto different boards, ie craft ideas to hair styles to home decor, would 100% recomend this
Ashley S.
FPO, AP
I love how easy it is to find what I'm looking for; whether it is recipes, crochet patterns, housekeeping ideas, or parenting tips. I was very pleased when they added "You've already pinned this" alert so I don't keep pinning the same things over and over. Because I have so many boards with so many pins, I even made a board of pins I have tried and used as well as my review of them!
Kayla G.
Milton, OK
So easy to waste countless hours on here! A great place to find just about anything from recipes to DIY, crafts, decorating and fashion. I love that you can create your own boards to organize things you've seen that you like and you even have the option to make them secret which is a great way to hide birthday present ideas or other great ideas you just want to keep to yourself.
Tiffany T.
Parma, OH
I absolutely love Pinterest. you can get amazing ideas for all sorts of things. I love looking at recipes, there are so many delicious recipes. there are good artistic ideas and diy ideas. it has also helped me with gift ideas and home decor ideas. this site is amazing
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I love Pinterest!

You can find all sorts of things in the app such as, DIYs, recipes, hacks, exercises, hairstyles, cute outfits, art, and anything to everything. Even nail polish art, to how to articles on health and fitness and games.

it's a must have in my device.
Jocelyn R.
Guadalajara, MX
I love this website! It just gives you some many creative ideas on cooking, decorating, gifts, and so many awesome stuff! You can personalize your own, so you will easily find the things that interest you, and you can share your own ideas with other people out there!
Tiffany E.
Unit 35621, FPO AP
Pinterest is a fantastic app for brainstorming. Whether you are looking for a new way to cook, work out, knit a scarf or do your hair, Pinterest is filled with content from across the web that can help any find that spark of inspiration. And even if you aren't searching for anything specific, there are thousands of humor and inspiration "Pins" to brighten your day. Anyone can collect and organize their Pins on various "pinboards" dedicated to any topic you choose. Download Pinterest today, and put a Pin in it!
hannah b.
I love Pinterest. It allows you to search many things such as cute outfits, makeup looks, diy projects and many more. If you find something you like you are able to 'pin it' to a board which you create. You are also able to follow people if you like the sort of things they 'pin' Such a useful site, easy to sign up to and is completely free! It is also available as an app!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!