BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This app is one of my top favorites! I am addicted to it. Whenever I need recipes I look on here. Whenever I need gift ideas I look on here. Whenever I need party ideas, hair styles, makeup looks, DIY projects, I look on here. I have so many things pinned, I could spend hours on this app. I love Pinterest!
Katrine T.
Val, QC
J'adore Pinterest !
Les conseils fonctionne vraiment  bien et sont exceptionnel,ceux-ci peuvent être utilises de manière a organiser votre vie amusante et unique sans  vous induire en totale erreur ou vous dire  quoi faire... Il donne des idée & tu peux trouver de tous
Terri M.
Little Britain
This website is soo addictive. Sure, there are other sites that have ideas similar to this. but this website is the Bee's Knee's. It takes you all over the internet and I would recommend this website to anybody who is bored, curious, or planning any events!
Gemma H.
Pinterest is an amazing tool, that I have literally lost hundreds of hours to just browsing through numerous "pins". It's a fantastic place to find craft ideas, beauty tips, and recipes. Oh the recipes! So very many recipes! The search option allows you to quickly sort through pins if you're looking for something specific, or you can browse by the larger categories if you just feel like looking for some inspiration.
Diana V.
Idaho Falls, ID
Once you start you can't stop! You can't just simply "check Pinterest real quick" like we do when using other media sites. I spend hours on Pinterest and have the App installed in every electronic device! Pinterest is a site where people upload amazing pictures with helpful tips, DIYs, ideas, and inspiration. I have already started pinning the great ideas for my wedding and I'm not even engage yet! I can't let the information go!
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I hope that every female realizes that Pinterest is the best thing to ever be invented. Not creative don't worry because someone else is and they have shared their ideas! I actually feel bad for people who had their wedding before the invention of Pinterest. Working there is a dream job of mine
Hannah C.
Pinterest is so much fun to use. I love using Pinterest to get inspiration and discover the newest trends. I love how Pinterest is free because I am addicted. Pinterest can be overwhelming and difficult to use at first but once you get the hang of it you will find yourself pinning until sunrise.
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
It's so easy to drown into the world of Pinterest for hours! I enjoy all the beauty tips, nail art designs, beautiful photography, DIY project idea's and yummy recipes! I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the app without lagging! Def highly additive and it's one of my top go to app.
Chrissy J.
Vancouver, BC
One of the most addicting apps ever. It doesn't matter what you go on there to look for you won't leave without clicking through a million different things. Crafting got taken to a whole new level and the ideas are infinite. Love love love using Pinterest to shape my next idea. Absolutely genius.
Maria M.
Dundee
I really like Pinterest. As a crafter, I find it incredibly helpful to have a tutorial about pretty much anything right at the tip of my fingers.

From Pinterest, I have learned to do/found the things listed below

★ A hoodie from old t-shirts
★ Hair Tutorials: including a flower braid
★ To knit/sew/machine sew/felt
★ Cosplay tutorials

However, I would really recommend this site for mums and dads as well. Yesterday I found a number of Wolf Hoodies for children that could be made from an old hoodie and felt. The amount you can do with this website is fantastic.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!