BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Melissa T.
Toronto, ON
Pinterest has definitely taken over my life in the past 2 years or more. It's a great way to find new blogs to read, and recipes to share. I love pinning crafts and recipes to try later on whenever I have the time. It's a great social networking site for bloggers and creators out there. I get amazing ideas for my "future wedding" and my "future kids crafts". It's fun to go crazy and pin everything !
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
I love it! I get ideas for home, clothes, gifts and so many ideas for my 14 month old son!!
I love crafting and almost every day I'm looking for something new to do, either a personal or family craft. I also love finding crafts for my son that I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life. I've also found some amazing ideas for my dream wedding.... Outside on a farm! Haha, who would have thought!
Shandel G.
Xalapa veracruz
Hace poco me abrí una cuenta en esta pagina ya me la habían recomendado unas amigas pero x o y no lo había hecho pero me arrepiento lo juro que me a servido para muchas ideas tanto en la escuela como en mi hogar o solo el ver imágenes que me dan ideas para crear  muchas cosas o solo como entretenerme un rato tambien funciona, pero enserio que es muy funcional y me ha sacado de ciertos apuros
Amy S.
Norwich, United Kingdom
I love Pinterest and I can honestly say that I am happy that I was either unaware of it or it hadn't existed yet when I was in college. Wow... talk about something that increased procrastination and creativity. On the flip side I am Gluten Free and this site allows to me explore thousands of recipes and possible cookbooks. I also live abroad at present, so I have found packing tips and budgeting ideas.
Samantha K.
OMG Pinterest is the awesomest thing I have ever discovered! There are so many photos and cool ideas for just about everything. I love how you can create your own boards and I think I have about 50 of them! I get all sorts of inspiration and motivated for every day things! I'm probably on Pinterest every day! I also introduced my mum to Pinterest and now she's obsessed too! So happy it was created!!
Zoe M.
Pinterest is the best way to find ideas and inspirations for things in your life and has definitely aided me in many DIY projects and parties. Its also a great way to put all of your ideas together in the one place on a board for you and others to see and to inspire their creativity.
Tanya S.
chilliwack, British Columbia
Pinterest is addictive to say the least. It's a great place to come for absolutely great and innovative ideas. The downside is that you can get so sucked into what you have planned, that none of it actually gets done because you're still on Pinterest searching up other awesome ideas.
Radhika M.
I love love love Pinterest! It's one of its kind, a revolutionizing discovery for the collection of ideas. I use it on a daily basis, mostly for DIY projects and home decor ideas. I've barely scratched its surface and I'm already loving it! I have several boards with great content!
Rachelle L.
Gatineau
That's right, I'm a newbie. I found out about Pinterest from Influenster. I love it! So much inspiration there. I have even found some friends on there that I never knew were using Pinterest and their boards are beautiful. I currently have 3 small boards and I find it fun to see what others are into. I'm really enjoying the site so far.
Thank you Influenster for introducing me to the site.
Grace B.
What I love about Pinterest is you can find a lot of inspiration, as well as many things that represent your unique personality, taste, and dreams. It's also a great way to wind down after a busy day. Even if you're a single gal in school, you can find a lot to pin :) I have a boards all over the place... Like one dedicated to the 90s, another to places I've traveled, another to nail art :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!