BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
It's so easy to drown into the world of Pinterest for hours! I enjoy all the beauty tips, nail art designs, beautiful photography, DIY project idea's and yummy recipes! I appreciate how easy it is to navigate through the app without lagging! Def highly additive and it's one of my top go to app.
Hannah C.
Pinterest is so much fun to use. I love using Pinterest to get inspiration and discover the newest trends. I love how Pinterest is free because I am addicted. Pinterest can be overwhelming and difficult to use at first but once you get the hang of it you will find yourself pinning until sunrise.
Maria M.
Dundee
I really like Pinterest. As a crafter, I find it incredibly helpful to have a tutorial about pretty much anything right at the tip of my fingers.

From Pinterest, I have learned to do/found the things listed below

★ A hoodie from old t-shirts
★ Hair Tutorials: including a flower braid
★ To knit/sew/machine sew/felt
★ Cosplay tutorials

However, I would really recommend this site for mums and dads as well. Yesterday I found a number of Wolf Hoodies for children that could be made from an old hoodie and felt. The amount you can do with this website is fantastic.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I hope that every female realizes that Pinterest is the best thing to ever be invented. Not creative don't worry because someone else is and they have shared their ideas! I actually feel bad for people who had their wedding before the invention of Pinterest. Working there is a dream job of mine
Shelby B.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I am absolutely in love with Pinterest. There aren't any other websites that provide such an organized, user friendly, aesthetically pleasing place to find things that you're interested in. I can log on for ten minutes and just look at beautiful pictures, find workouts, meal plans, DIY projects, makeup and hair tutorials... IT'S ENDLESS! I absolutely adore this website. The app is also super easy to use.
Marlena L.
This has got to be one of the greatest inventions ever! I don't think I have ever been able to just "hop on Pinterest real quick"! I somehow manage to spend, at minimum, a half hour every time I log on. I have found some of the greatest ideas on there. Thank you to whomever invented this!
Kathleen S.
I love Pinterest. You can find literally everything you want. So many great ideas for crafts, recipes, home renovation, fashion, beauty. Everything. I have noticed more forced ads but I guess they need to make more to stay operational. But I do love it and have been using it since the beginning.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pinterest is the best thing in the world for recipes and DIY. That's pretty much all I use it for, so I can't really comment on the rest of the categories. But I think it's a great place to go for inspiration on pretty much anything. It annoys me that people will post pictures without links though. There should be some sort of filtering process where you can only show things that actually have links to them.
Kim M.
Sarnia
This website is absolutely addicting. On several occasion Pinterest has made my dinner meals fun and yummy. My house is full of cute DIY crafts that I learned how to make on Pinterest (and I am THE least crafty person in the world). Also, just giving birth to my first child, I was able to prepare myself in many ways during my pregnancy with information that I was able to easily find on this website.
Zoe M.
Pinterest is the best way to find ideas and inspirations for things in your life and has definitely aided me in many DIY projects and parties. Its also a great way to put all of your ideas together in the one place on a board for you and others to see and to inspire their creativity.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!