BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I looove being able to go on Pinterest and take my mind off of things. it's like watching a movie, you can just go on and get lost in the loads of information without having to think about anything else, or have any specific idea of what you want to see. so many awesome ideas and a great procrastination tool. lol
Francesca P.
Milton, ON
This site is AMAZING! It has everything you could ask for. You can look at things ranging from fashion & makeup, do it yourself projects, home decor and etc. Everything you ever wish to find you can definitely find it on here! I am addict to it and I am on it all day and all night. I find such amazing beauty and fashion tips and great DIY projects that I just want to do all day long.

JOIN NOW! RIGHT NOW! And join the fun and never stop :)
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Pinterest is a great way to share to everyone what your interests are. I really like Pinterest because it definitely opened my mind and get creative. I usually pin stuff about fashion, beauty, home decorations, weddings and the likes. A wonderful way to catch ideas and find other Pinners who have similar interest.
sophie p.
Ontario
Ive been using this app for a long time now and its really great. Many different categories to look in. Ive been looking for hairstyles for my prom and ive found a lot of different ones. Ive looked for prom nails also and always manage to find something great. And its also very easy to use
Rachel L.
Onaping, ON
I always look for new ideas on Pinterest. Anything that my family or I might want to try, find new and different ideas for that DYI project. I love how I can see what my friends and family likes are and the many different boards the may have. I always like new items and have many different boards that my husband and I share like our wood work board.
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
I don't even know how many times Pinterest has saved me. It is my go to for recipes, life hacks, outfit ideas, work out ideas, etc. You can find ANYTHING on Pinterest. When I was packing for university, I found some many lists and ideas, that really helped make the move so much easier.

I also love to use it for planning birthdays, dinner parties, etc. It also comes in handy for finding decor inspiration for my future house, or for wedding planning.

Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
Who doesn't love this site! This is such an amazing site for information on everything! I love that I can find more info about pregnancy on here from real moms rather than googling it all. The recipes it shares are delish! & don't even get me started on home decor & crafts! The app is great too!!! Simple to use and opens you up to neat things on the go! DIY, idea overload! you can basically design your life from Pinterest! love it!
Olivia L.
Edmonton
Pinterest is just awesome, it is the best place to store anything, there really is no cons except so many pins make me envious. Pinterest is always the first place I check when I need ideas, pinterest is great for finding new outfits and planning events, it can help you find new work outs and workout clothes
Leila P.
Windsor, Ontario
This has got to be one of the best ideas for anyone that is a visual person when it comes to bookmarking your favorite web pages. I used to 'bookmark' through my browser, make folders for thing to find again later but I would always forget that I bookmarked it because I didn't SEE it. Pinterest has been my solution to that problem and I can now see all the recipes I bookmark, all the room ideas, and palettes that I pin. Love love love!
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Who needs Martha Stuart when you have Pintrest! I love how anything from simple crafts to intricate diy's are available for inspirational ideas. I also love me some pinned look books. Sometimes when I'm stumped on what to wear, Pintrest comes to the rescue with awesome ideas without having to buy a new outfit.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!