BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Luis P.
Pinterest it is a great app; i used for see and chate ideas of so many thinks like makeup, home, plants and animal. I love it. It helped me a lot in the recommendation of my house including what are the set of colors also like to play with the combinations either for the kitchen, laundry, rooms, the living room, the dining room among others definitely one learns a lot of remodeling in this app.
Nikki W.
Petawawa, ON
I mean who doesn't love Pinterest. If your a expert decorator or a novice Pinterest will help your home look to the best of its ability. It opens up a creative channel in everyone. If you love something on Pinterest, and lets be realistic there is something for everyone, you bound to either love it enough to try it, or love it enough to get help making it come to life. Pinterest is such an amazing way to get a feel for whats modern, what cool, easier ways to do things and short cuts for the everyday mom.
Carmen C.
Calgary, AB
Probably one of my favorite apps! Use it regularily to find new recipes and find new information as wel as make up a little wedding board. It is a fun and easy way to pass a bit of time and find a great recipe for dinner. The app runs smoothly and is designed well. My only dislike is that pins are regularly removed from your boards because of copyrights so you never know if the amazing new work out you pinned will still be there the next time you go to use it. I understand but it is still dissapointing!
B N.
It's a great place to pin stuff that you have found on the internet and share it with the rest of the world. It's basically a giant bulletin board with images and outgoing links. Lots of DIY, recipes, tutorials, and how-tos from arts and crafts to clothing to sprucing up your home. Really wish they didn't force you to login every time if you were quickly visiting
Alisha C.
I use pinterest often, it's full of great ideas, from home decor, diy, recipes, makeup and high end dupes, It gives me so many lovely ideas and I just love the app
Lena R.
Wommelgem
Love love love Pinterest! I think about all my clothes are inspired by pins on Pinterest. I like they I'm able to collect all my inspiration for new art or tattoos organized in boards. I use Pinterest every day or so!
Kat V.
Thornhill, ON
I joined the Pinterest bandwagon just recently this year because i didn't really look into it properly before and thought it was useless....well boy was i ever wrong!!!

I'm on this thing daily and constantly saving pins in relation to literally anything you can possibly imagine!! Ideas upon ideas for everything: weddings, parties, birthdays, arts and crafts, cooking, home decor, DIYs, makeup, hair, fashion, etc. The possibilities are honestly endless. It's so addictive it's unreal!!
Kalina P.
Razgrad
I really like this app ! I can found what ever i want in it .Like outfits ideas or cozy night ideas , diy things, decorations and a lot of things there . If you have not log in it done it ! You will love this app
Hibah Q.
Dubai
I actually really like Pinterest as it makes it easier to save items that you like on your computer, or check out new recipes, gift ideas - anything really.

I mostly get ideas for recipes as I love cooking, put up my wishlists of things that i would like eg makeup/clothes/jewellery, as well as seeing ideas for home decor and what other peoples interests are too - as you never know you might like something. i tend to follow people that i like so i can keep up to date rather than 'pinning' everything i like to make my life easier.

You can even upload your own pins of what you want and what recipes you have tested etc
the list is endless...

Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
Really great website to use for inspiration, there is so many different things to find inspiration for as well the site really has everything, there are recipes, wedding ideas, DIY, and even just fashion or make up inspiration. The website also allows you to organize your pins into categories of your choice so you can go back for reference if you need it. There is such a broad horizon of things that you can find and look at on the site that you will never be bored on it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!