BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
Pinterest is my favourite app ever. I find there my motivation, my makeup looks, my favourite recipes for meals and everything. I find there my ideas and I use it every single day. 😊
kiya E.
It is tumblrs savvy and cool Aunty .. who can be a little edgy but also a master at making anything out of thin air.. she's saucy but also the best baker on the block. Need some inspiration come to Aunty Pinterest ! She's got something for everyone.
Caissa P.
Tampico
Techie Expert Level 1
Is the best app ever! not only for entreteinment, is usefull for business too. I like the post of bloggers and other influencers. And I can find how to wear and DIY stuff. Is awesome!
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
Ever found a recipe you love and then forget where it was? Ever see something on a website and thought man I love that but I can't afford it right now... and then forget all about it? Ever thought to yourself I could really use a place to keep all those cute pictures of cats I find online? Then Pinterest is for you! It lets you gather and organize all sorts of things in one convenient place. Want to put all of your favorite workout somewhere? PINTEREST. Want to keep a list of all your favorite cookie recipes? PINTEREST. Crafting ideas you'll probably never try but want to keep somewhere just in case? PINTEREST. Plus you can just browse other peoples stuff for hour upon endless hour without realizing how much tome you're wasting. Truly it is a magical place.
Randi K.
Calgary
I've been addicted since the beginning. I get SO many ideas. I have tried TONS of DIY's, recipes, tips. I have ideas on boards for all aspects of my life. I use it to research things I am interested in and to get ideas for a ton of things. My most recent adventure was making a succulent terrarium. I got all my ideas from Pinterest and i successfully made not one but TWO terrariums! They look GREAT and I am so proud of myself! I have don't many crochetting projects. As well as cupcake recipes and dinner and breakfast ideas. The options are ENDLESS!!! Totally recommend!!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I love Pinterest!

I'm very visual and like to file things into folders so I can help organize life.

So Pinterest is perfect!

For example, I wanted to make a Dragon costume for Halloween, and Found a dozen or so Pins of inspiration, filed them under my Dragon Costume folder, and voila. Dragon Costume was designed from all these pins!

Last year, I did the same for inspiration to make a Tardis Dress (Doctor Who)....and have a whole board dedicated to its ideas and creation!

I also LOVE it for recipes and crochet patterns.

I know some people pin just to pin...but I actually am one of those pinners who Pins and actions them!
Jen C.
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't know what I did before I joined Pinterest. I use it to find recipes, ideas, tips and tricks/advice, and so much more. I have so many different boards which includes pins for my future wedding and dream home, style and beauty.

Although there are some features I wish it had, like pinning pictures in bulk. But I'm sure as it adapts to growing trends, that will eventually be a feature. Previously, they didn't have the option to move pins in bulk from one board to another, but they added that feature a while ago. So fingers crossed that they keep adding more awesome features!!
Maria M.
Doral, FL
For so many ideas that we have in mind, I think this application is great. Because I find everything I want to practice and learn many things, I can also share my ideas!  I'd say I visit this page almost everyday. I really really love it!!!!!
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is an obsession of mine. I love it and all the crazy cool ideas people post on there. Why I only gave it 4 stars though is because I wish there were less ads and fake links.
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Techie Expert Level 2
Una de mis aplicaciones favoritas me encanta la moda, maquillaje bien la cocina y aqui encuentro consejos y tips de todo pero aun no tengo seguidores o pines :( no se como hacerlo
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!