BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I think Pinterest is a decent company that obviously has been able to grow into a world phenomenon, it's just never been a preferred "time waster" for me. That being said I still rated it fairly high, I like the concept and believe it has a strong community.
I at times find myself redirected to them when doing diy searches, so I definitely have found them useful, though I'm not into it enough to go to the site directly. Again though, this is my personal preference, I still think it's a great forum for many people.
Ayesha J.
Karachi, Sindh
I have understood the importance of Pinterest after months of blogging. One good pin can bring in hundreds of views to one's blog/ site. Apart from that it is a wonderful source of finding the exact tutorials you're looking for. I was looking for twist updo(s) for my cousin's wedding and I came across some wonderful pins that helped me get the perfect updo tutorial, which ended up in being a huge success with my crowd. Apart from that the cake and cupcake inspirations , plus the home decor and DIY stuff you find in there is absolutely amazing. I'd give this site a 5/5 , especially after it introduced a chat option to, which really helps in socializing.
Ellie B.
I could spend all day on Pinterest and never get bored, there are numerous things to browse a few of my favorites are celebrities, animals, health and exercise, and beauty! You can pin things to appear on your own profile while following friends means you can see what they pin too. It's full of useful DIY tips of literally anything you can think of. I guess the only way you're going to find out is have a look, turns out you could love it and be an addict like the rest of us!
Alyssa B.
PETERBOROUGH, OH
Pinterest is a great website and mobile app for getting ideas on virtually everything. Love using it for outfit ideas, makeup inspiration, home decorating, recipes! The list is endless with the amount of things that come out of this site. By pinning topics you're interested into various, categorized Boards you can go back to them later. Another bonus I've found is that if a specific link that you've pinned is being deleted a generic email is sent to you so you are aware of what it is that will no longer be able to be viewed and you can get a last look at it.
Very helpful site. I've been using it for a few years now and really enjoy it!
Smruthi B.
AbuDhabi, AbuDhabi
like one of the best apps and website that inspires me to make new designs or paintings. other than just painting and designs also helps me see or learn new stuff
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
In my opinion, Pinterest is your virtual best friend. Want to know how to get a stain out of the carpet? Pinterest has got your back.
Looking for some advice on what hairstyle will suit you? Damn right Pinterest will know.
Looking for a great recipe for a dinner party? Hell, even decorations for said dinner party? You got it - Pinterest.
Perfect for finding out just about anything from real people who have tried and tested for themselves.
Your pin board can be customized how you want it - such a helpful and easy to use website. It's always my go to when I have a problem or fancy a DIY project, I love it.
jolene r.
ontario,canada
Pinterest is too addicting for its own good! i can spend hours on it without realizing it.
If anyone doesn't know what it is, its tool for collecting and organizing things you love. you're pretty much "pinning" all the things that you find interesting on your own board. they have things ranging from: DIY, home decor, holiday & events, weddings, education and even fashion. they have just about everything, and its so inspirational.whenever I'm hosting a party and I'm trying to manage dinner, decorations and even cocktails..Pinterest is my go to. I suggest this site for anybody looking to revamp...anything!
Heidi H.
Nairobi
1.It’s become my new “Google”Today when I’m looking for ideas for how to better organize my kitchen, or a suggestion for a good novel to read, or how to make my own natural products…..Pinterest is where I head FIRST.2. It’s a great party-planning resource.I was recently asked to plan and organize a party for a family retreat. A fairly daunting task! Where do you think I headed first? Yep, my lover Pinterest. :-) Making use of one of the “secret boards” that Pinterest now offers, my assistant and I have been busy pinning ideas for inspiration in pulling off what we hope will be a super fun night!
Natalie C.
Scarborough
I love Pintrest and I'm always surprised by how quickly I get sucked into it when using it. I use my boards for recipes, fashion inspiration, sewing ideas, craft ideas and wedding planning, and it's a great place to keep everything all in one place. I especially love finding sewing tutorials and ideas which are unique and fun to do.

The only reason this review is not an 'A' grade is that I come across unsourced or badly sourced content quite often, which is a shame. Everyone deserves to retain credit of things they have worked hard on and I wish Pintrest would come down harder on this.
Laura-Jean G.
Warrington
Basically, my GCSE art teacher recommended this site to me to gain inspiration for my units. I am IN LOVE...
I have been using Pinterest for ... about 2 years now? and OMG... I LOVE IT!
I love being able to 'Pin' things so that I can come back to them later and use an idea from a photo.
There is so much fashion and beauty images to pin I love gaining inspiration for my YouTube videos from this app and I also have gotten DIY inspiration for around my house which is super cute!!!
I love Pinterest so so much, it is an amazing app/website and I would definitely recommend it to anybody!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!