BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lyndsey H.
St, ON
This site is so handy for saving all those links that you used to add to bookmarks and then never thought to check your bookmarks.  With pinterest, you'll think of it whenever you see the little P on a website.  The addition of pictures to your 'bookmarked' pages reminds you of all the awesome stuff you wanted to buy, try, bake, cook, make or wear.  I'm far more likely to remember and actually make a recipe or use a handy household hint from pinterest than if I wrote it down or leave a tab open on my phone.  Plus, being able to sort and share your links with people is the icing on a very sweet cake.
Katie G.
Toronto , ON
Pinterest is almost like a black hole - except that you can crawl out of it. And when you crawl out, your mind is swimming with all kinds of fantastic ideas. Everything from how to organize the inside of your kitchen cupboards to maximize space (and display your measuring spoons in a super cute way on the inside of the door!), to style inspiration (that most of us can never afford... but it's so nice to look at!).
I am so glad I got to plan a wedding in the Pinterest era! I tried very hard not to outright *steal* anyone's ideas, but I definitely used it as inspiration and a starting point, and most of my guests were seriously impressed at the thought that went behind each and every thing on my big day. And I think it's super cool that I have a lingering inspiration board to look back at, and help other people come up with ideas for their own weddings!
Zaneta B.
Cambridge, ON
Great great great app! I use this application mostly for dinner ideas since I have to cook for my two boys every day. Great for looking for what's in style and I like the quotes section too
Petronella P.
Hadera
a good app to use if your bored. you can find there great ideas or diys to do when you're bored. I can find really beautiful pictures. they have everything you need. when my friend had her birthday i find a really good idea how to give her balloons. great app.
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
I'm fairly new to Pinterest, decided to find out what all the fuss was about. Just looking at the 9000+ grade A reviews on here is obvious that this is a VERY popular and well-loved app. I love how you can tidy away and display all your favorite things, whether it be hobbies, favorite clothes, makeup, hair styles, recipes, DIY, etc in their own folder. Its fun to spend hours browsing for ideas on a new recipe to try, or find inspiration for your interior design plans, tips on anything such as how to create your own clothes and accessories, making your own ornaments/decor, jewellery, and much more! You can link a picture to your website so people can check out more info on what you've posted, also what make it have such a big appeal is that its very social and best of all its FREE!
María Mirela S.
España Islas Baleares Ibiza
This application is very good because it teaches you step by step how to do things that facilitates a lot there are super nice things we are of the for inspiration to make photos and ideas
Cristina B.
Hinckley
I love this site💞
I can spend hours getting lost in finding new recipes, fun activities for my baby, and tips and tricks for my new home!🏡I decorated my house with Pinterest!🤗

Emily F.
Bowmanville
Everyone has to love pintrest. You find so many great ideas and recipes and things to do! Its just overall a genius idea! Every time I bake a recipe off of pintrest, it always tastes amazing! and the clothing inspiration is balm! Such a great invention!
Jazmin J.
florida
la mejor aplicacion paa bajar y subir fotos crear grupos , abrir publicidad de productos o empresas totalmente gratis la recomiendo totalmente y sobre otras como we heart it
Amber P.
Austin, TX
Pinterest really is my go to for any idea or inspiration that I may need. I like to call it my pinspiration. For example if I don't know what to cook for dinner I just look through the food section and see what looks fun and yummy. I use my pins for everything from makeup and fashion advice to finding new workouts, recipes and decorating ideas. I have to admit that most of my apartment is decorated in ideas that I found on Pinterest. I love that they are unique and inexpensive options to make your home stylish. One example of this is buying dollar tree picutre frames and spray paint them with one color to create a unified gallery wall inexpensively. The ideas are endless on this website. I look at it every day and always find myself excited to try something new.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!