BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Absolutely love this site. Only problem is you can spend all day looking up stuff. I have used it for inspiration for weddings/birthday ideas especially diy crafts!
Catherine M.
Falkirk
Love this site!! I am always working in theatre or with kids or planning something like birthdays and events. Pinterest keeps everything supper organised and allows you to sort your mood boards in to categories.
Emma S.
Waterloo
simple and entertaining. A great place to share my ideas, look for inspiration and post my art! I think it needs a little more direct social interaction with other users, but other than that a great site!
Antrea C.
Pinterest is my guide appa. When i need some inspiration I search in pinterest first. From recipes and how to wear stuff to photography inspiration about my art project.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , ON
Pinterest is very cool like you can use it for more that one thing like you can find inspiration on it you can admire some people project like this is really cool.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
This is my favorite application haha I can spend hours and hours scrolling and making my inspiration and creativeness explote, I visit Pinterest almost all day I found last year a makeup inspo for Halloween and I won a price for my makeup!
Luciana A.
La adoro! Tiene las mejores ideas del mundo y de los que sea,puedes encontrar desde maquillaje hasta articulos para organizar una fiesta,tiene de todo! Algo muy bueno son sus tips,siempre los hago.
Claudia M.
West Yorkshire, Leeds
I love the idea of printerest! It is a very useful website if you are looking for an inspiration, great for art students. Very easy to use, definitely recommend!
Zinab S.
This website is like a MAGIC, it has a lot of options, it's really useful and it inspired me a lot. I visit this website at least every 2 days. It has no mistakes it's wonderful. You guys should VISIT IT NOW.
Nawal M.
Mississauga , ON
Pinterest is the best website to find cute tumblr diys at... I visit this website every hour trust me and I love how helpful people and things like DIYs are to make u must must must visit to find youreself some tumblr projects
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!