BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jazmyne G.
Aldona,Goa
Pinterest is the best. It's open to creativity and people around the world post different kind of art from nails to hair to photography, makeup,artwork, costumes , decor, food and it gives you loads of ideas for yourself. You just have to type in one word for reference and it shows you a lot of different things.
Patricia M.
I cannot do a party without consulting with pinterest. Gives me so much inspiration as to themes and design. Everything from cakes, to appetizers to centerpieces! I like that they Taylor my articles according to my past searches, so I get to see what really interests me. I cannot live without pinterest!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I love the idea of Pinterest. Whenever I want to try a new recipe I look to Pinterest for all of the great recipes. It is so easy to use and there are so many things you can pin to your profile. I definitely would recommend this app.
Silviana B.
Bucharest
This is one of my absolute favorite apps eveb though I don't use it everyday. It's perfect if your searching for new ideas such as outfits, hair colour, hairstyles, drawings, phone wallpapers, diy products, places to visit and new books to read. So yeah, I recommend it and I will totally use it again.
Kimi D.
Whenever I am working on a project, diy, brainstorming etc I go to pinterest. Pinterest gives out free, creative & unique ideas/ways you would be inspired to try out. I recommend you to make a free pinterest account to see for yourself what an amazing website/app it is. TRUST ME THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Techie Expert Level 1
Instalei há uma semana e ainda não estou familiarizada. Parece bem interessante, principalmente para quem gosta de idéias práticas. Observei que podemos interagir, só que ainda não me senti a vontade para fazê-lo. Vamos ver daqui para frente, talvez eu dê 05 estrelas. Por enquanto, ele não me disse tudo!
Alexis B.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Pinterest!!! From wedding planning to recipes I've used this website so much. I got to plan so many aspects of my wedding: from the color scheme, to the theme, to the flower arrangements, it helped so much!
Chloe S.
Clarenville, NL
Pinterest is a part of my daily life. From DIY projects, dessert recipes, ideas for supper, organization, etc, pinterest has it all! I love the app and use it almost every day. Would definitely recommend to anyone :)
Zoey /.
Mississauga , ON
Pinterest is the first place I look for drawing ideas, you can find a lot of rare pictures that you can not find anywhere else. Also there is whole variety of pictures and you can get so much inspiration from Pinterest. I definetly recommend it for rare pictures, arts and crafts, drawing ideas etc.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is a good source of pictures and infographics. I usually use this app to complete my powerpoint. I also find out so many interested things on this app-such as the way to style my hair, skincare routine or hand-made stuffs. However, I cannot figure out how to follow my friends on this app lol.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!