BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
ال ي.
Alexandria, Alexandria
I have been using Pinterest for about 5 years. It is a big inspiration place. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. I like how you can the original website by clicking on the pic.
Lottie Belle Handmade L.
Staffordshire
What can I say other than this is the holy grail of the internet for me!
I absolutely love love love it and find myself having a browse at least once daily!
Dint onow now what I’d do without my daily Pinterest fix or five! X
sakura c.
I just started Pinterest and I love it. I found influenster from pinterest and it keeps me at my toes. Hoping to get a VoxBox one of these days. And to those reading this post, Thank you for reading and have a great day/night. //Waves//
Hadiyah N.
No wonder Pinterest is the top rated website! It indeed is the best development by far. Got better with the tested pins review option. I always go to Pinterest for DIY ideas or even simple food storage or cooking ideas. Never fails me.
Brit T.
Pinterest is inspiration central. It’s the new Google - but it’s way prettier and visually appealing. It’s easy to use in the app version and anyone can operate it. It links well from topic to topic and you can end up way down the Pinterest rabbit hole. But it’s a great rabbit hole to fall down. Pinterest is the best!
rebecca r.
Murray river , WY
Pinterest is such a fun and exciting website/app it's something you can use for learning about things, coming up with ideas and just
Killing time! I keep the app on my phone!
Mai K.
É um dos sites mais uteis para buscar inspirações. Inspirações de maquiagem > desenho > escultura > moda > diy > arquitetura, TUDO.

E ainda tem a facilidade de criar pastas, seguir tópicos, etc, etc, etc. Eu gosto muito desse site/aplicativo, e entro diariamente.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
I make so many of my life decisions based on this app!
Lol
What to buy, what to make, how to get my nails done or my hair. Really this is my fave app for anything I need
It is a must visit.
Angeli B.
Iloilo
I like how it keeps things simple and organized for me.  When I see something I like, I can easily pin it and come back later to follow the diy projects etc. It's easy to look for inspiration and creative ideas with this app!
Alice
100% I use this all the time, you can find basically anything you wanna try or change or do up on here, especially as people can out their own pins up! You get what ordinary people do which is useful
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!