BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Rabea E.
I am obsessed with Pinterest. Inspiration everywhere and so many tips and blogposts to ready. Healthy recipes, cute outfits, everything you need to start a blog. It´s full of everything that´s cool. Everyone should use this plattform if they need inspo.
Anita V.
Osijek
I use Pinterest everyday and I've been enjoying Pinterest for so so long. You can find so many things on this page. From crafts, interiors, beauty, fashion, cars, architecture, graphic design, all about kids, recipes, traveling, youtube and so much more
Letícia G.
I really like this website! They have all pics that I need and also tips for hair, make up, gifs, nails, cars, crafts... it was definely a great ideia create a website like that! I also think it could have vídeos!!!! But I recommend for everybody!!
Melissa L.
I love Pinterest!! Easily my favourite app as it has something on there for everyone, it's easy to use and I love sharing my creativity. I use it for all kinds of inspiration: nails, hair, makeup, decor, art. It's so fun and easy creating a board.
Alison A.
Conception Bay South, NL
I like Pinterest because you can always find inspiration for whatever interests you. The one thing that I don't like is that at first it isn't very user friendly, after poking around and figuring it out it is honestly one of the best apps/websites.
Sima A.
Sharjah
I love this app so much it's so useful for ideas and I just adore it so much it is very useful for daily life and I check my account every day like every single day and I love it so much and I would recommend it to other friends !!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I love Pinterest!! This has been my fav app since the beginning! I think it's totally perfect for inspiration and ideas for your next project, recipe, or pretty much anything. I use it very often and find it SO useful! I totally recommend this!!
Sarah B.
London, ON
Absolutely love Pinterest. I save diy ideas, clothing board for style ideas, and room ideas. Only issue I have with it is trying to find friends. Its not as easy as just searching them. I use it everyday and I would highly recommend to others!
Sophie D.
Hobart
I love pinterest so much! Can spend so much time looking and stuff and creating amazing boards! I mostly use pinterest for makeup, craft and recipes but there is so much amazing stuff on there. And you can tailor it entirely to your interests!
Vanessa H.
London, ON
Pinterest is quickly becoming one of my most visited websites! i'm constantly on here looking for inspiration for anything, recipes, clothing, really anything is available on Pinterest and I love how easily sharable everything is! Great website and App
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!