BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Karen V.
Esta aplicaciones es perfecta para cuando estas buscando fotos que te den ideas de cualquier cosa. En verdad es super fácil de usar y te saca de bastantes apuros. Se las recomiendo bastante. A mi me encanta para buscar diseños de uñas, peinados, maquillajes y demás.
Shama P.
I love Pinterest! It helps with research, ideas and it has endless photos/links that will lead you to what you didn't know you were looking for. I also use it for creating mood boards. I recommend this for people who generally love organizing ideas and finding them as well.
Sadia d.
Good website to get inspirations and different ideas. A good place if you want hacks or DIY. Many different catogories from makeup, beauty, cooking, baking etc. Very easy to use, definitely recommend!
diana t.
Wilmington, DE
Pinterest is  like an All inclusive, starting from the fashion industry finishes with the soulful  materials. It can suit any person, any mood and any situation. Personally, For now Pinterest is the only network which I am using mostly and it makes me very happy
Rafaela C.
Doral, FL
yo sencillamente si esta app no puedo vivir es tan practica para todo que siempre la consulto no es pesada es fácil de usar y lo mejor de todo es que no tiene publicidad por favor que no la dañen  que se mantenga así porque con esta aplicación he aprendido mucho
Sofía L.
Ibague
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, everytime I´m looking for something I log into Pinterest and in just few seconds i easily find it. It has a variety of things to look at, and everything is just amazing, I can spend literally hours looking at different things on Pinterest.
Lilla K.
Love Pinterest so much, you can get lost there and found yourself with a mind full of ideas and motivation ! If you use it right it can help you a lot doesn't matter how old you are, or what are you doing in your life. Amazing app. You can find there EVERYTHING.
Claire L.
swansea
I love it. You can find anything and everything. I love the recipes. Make up looks. Hair styles. I am an addict. It’s my go too when am looking for something. Takes a little while to get use too. It’s definitely something everyone should have. It’s really a must
Manisha T.
They have each and everything I think of decor, fashion, DIY crafts, fitness, sports, hair style, nail art, shoes and almost everything. I love the Board option as I can arrange the things as per my choice. Just don't know why they removed LIKE button recently!
Lauren G.
County Durham , Crook
They have everything on here. I browse pinterest everyday, i just love getting outfit ideas and make up looks from here. It is very easy to use and is a free app. I would recommend this to everyone, you can find anything. I loose track of time when I am on here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!