BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Rosey K.
The best it gives you lots of things to look at, save. Look back on ,make. I use it so much I'm on it at least once a day for about 2-3hours. I pike that u can save stuff organis stuff into different boards. I recommend it to other because it is a great site that is well put together.
Aliza C.
I love using Pinterest to browse photos and generate ideas from anything from beauty and makeup to party planning and everything in between. If I need inspiration this is definitely my first go to! Helpful DIY's as well.
Amber P.
I love Pinterest! It is my go to site! Whenever I need a craft, recipe, idea, hacks, Pinterest has it, and they have multiple ways! I do not like the new update of it, I like the old verson, but it's still good!
Marielis N.
Guanica, Puerto Rico
I really like Pinterest. When I want to learn about anything, I just search it in their page and I get a lot of useful tips and information. I don't fully understand it yet, but it's a great web page and app.
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
Excelente rede social para obter inspirações de decoração, looks e muito mais, sempre que preciso de inspiração consulto o Pinterest. Acho ótimo poder salvar as imagens que me chamaram a atenção e poder compartilhar com outras pessoas, recomendo para todos que precisam se inspirar!
Jessica W.
THE BEST website for everything and anything! So, so, so handy! Who doesn't use this website?? As soon as I signed up I was hooked and got others hooked as well! Anything from DIY to diet & exercise to gardening to recipes to funny pictures... I could browse for hours! It's almost better than Google in the sense of finding these such things! It has the yummiest recipes, whether they be healthy or not - and has the coolest DIY clothing tips & tricks! I also find great at-home workout ideas. And if you have a strict diet to follow eg. lactose intollerance, crohn's/colitis, gluten-free - There's recipes for that as well! Anyone and everyone can post their "pins" of recipes/pictures/workouts etc. on the website and from there people can re-pin (share) those pins for their friends/family/others to view! Want to share an old recipe from Grandma with others around the world? Want to pin wedding ideas? Etc... You can do that on there! Fantastic website and I highly recommend it! Definitely a 10/10!!
Raminta K.
Pinterest is so great! So many creative ideas in one place! I could spend the entire day looking at stuff on Pinterest.I use this all the time to organize ideas for different things, to mark pages on the internet that I want to go back and look at.
uwais z.
batley
I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH PINTEREST I LIKE TO SHARE PEOPLE PICTURES VIDEOS HERE ALSO YOU CAN BUY & SELL ON PINTEREST VERY EASY TO USE GREAT FEATURES AWESOME SITE IM GLAD I USE IT IVE HAD NO PROBLEMS HERE JUST A BARRELL OF FUN I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO JOIN PINTEREST FRIENDS
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Love this website. It's an encyclopaedia of information on everything and anything. I've used it for garden ideas, decorating, make up dupes, nail art ideas....you name it it's on there
mariah l.
I AM IN LOVE!! Pinterest helps me find amazing recipes and great ideas for decorating my house and even just helping me find a new outfit idea! The only con is that a ton of posts don't have a link but overall the app is amazing and i would definitely recommend it to others!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!