BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Personalmente amo pinterest me encanta que pudo encontrar ideas casi para cualquier cosa memsaca de apuro para alguna manualidad además puedo buscar siempre inspiraciones para outfits dependen de cual sea la ocasión además de que puedes guardar todas tus ideas la verdad lo recomiendo muchísimo su o lo uso y me encanta puedo pasar horas navegando en pinterest
TJ T.
christchurch
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app. It’s a great place to get recipes, DIY ideas, fashion inspiration and much more. Whenever I came across something I like, I pin it into a board for inspiration for later. I also like to find funny post whenever I need a good laugh
Marlea P.
They have everything you are looking for. I love to get recipes off of here. I go on everyday. I love that you can make boards and separate the stuff you like so it is easier to find later on. I think it so helpful to get ideas to decorate your house.
Johanna M.
Pomezia, Rome
Personal opinion: Pinterest is the most efficient space to find in photos what you are looking for. Then you can create your personal dashboard with a lot of ideas. I recommend this app to everyone who needs a help finding everyday solutions, from makeup, houses, to everything!
Ar M.
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Addictively good and such a wide range of topics to browse and get inspiration from! I could spend hours on there browsing for hair, DIY, art, writing, beauty inspiration...which is sometimes a bit of a downside as it's so immersive! It's a must visit for me, and I'm integrating it into my blogging as a useful visual tool as well. Love it!
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Me considero super fanática de Pinterest!!! Puedo pasar horas entretenida paseando por su página sin darme cuenta, me relaja, me inspira. He tomado muchas ideas para realizar algunas cosas; decoración, costura, manualidades, entre otras cosas. Me encanta y lo recomiendo.
Karlamarie G.
I love this app. I lost here like hours just looking photos and I found a lot that I like. I have a lot of pins cause you can’t resist to save all the things yo like.

pros: if you want to edit something or looking for fanart and good ideas, this is your app.
contras: the “like” or “heart” bottom disappear in the last actualization
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Techie Expert Level 1
Chicos amo esta aplicación ya que en ella encuentro todo tipo de ideas inspiración para hacer mis fotos y tengo varios tableros interesantes como frases institucionales outfits tips de belleza aquí les dejo mi perfil de pinterest para que me sigan y yo les devuelva.
Hannah P.
Hasfield, Gloucester
One of my favorite sites without question! I love being able to divide all of my pins into boards and keep them organised (i'm a bit obsessive like that). It is so easy to search for inspiration for literally anything, crafts, makeup, photography, home ideas, fashion, fitness, you name it pinterest has pins on it! GO NOW I TELL YOU
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Techie Expert Level 2
i love Pinterest, before it exist or I knew of it, I used to use google images for everything but Pinterest has it all in one page. i helps me with any evens I plan, with make up looks and even with planning my new apartment style.I could spend all day just pinning, sometimes I wish i could be as good, everything seems so easy in there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!