BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
Honestly one of my most used apps and creative tools. I use pinterest for almost all the areas of my life, travel destinations, decorating my home, making food, choosing outfits, buying clothing, accessories, landscaping my garden etc. It is such a convenient way of organizing your ideas and visually shaping your personal style.
Nusha L.
This is one of my favourite apps especially for inspiration and it always has the perfect pictures and tutorials. the only bad thing is that it doesn't give recommendations onto what I'm already searching so my search just ends rather than me being able to go deeper into something. however its free and id deff recommend it!
naf C.
I have recently started using this app and it confused me at first. I searched so much to be adding a follow button to my profile only to find out that it does that automatically. All the talk about following button was for other things such as blogs or other personal pages. It's a nice app so far. I'm getting the hang of it slowly.
Milena M.
I love pinterest, I think the idea is very creative, especially for me that I'm linked to art, I do various things, paintings, drawings, sculptures, and pinterest always helps me with references and inspirations! Whatever you search it has reference, it is very complete and interesting! I have absolutely nothing to complain about!
Donya R.
I love it for ides! When wanting to be up to par with trends. I visit maybe about once a month. I like that I can find ideas and get ideas. The app and website it self needs to improve on the look of it, it seems too messy and busy.
Keyla P.
I dont't like the ammount of links that you have to open when you are trying to find something out. I visit this webpage everytime We've got a special event. I would like it to be a little bit more private. I don't really want to see what some of my fiends are looking for. I recommend it for a fresh start on your ideas.
Crystal W.
Langley, BC
Seriously what did we do before Pinterest!? I'm on it every single morning while I have my coffee. I'm either checking out recipes, home decor, fashion or beauty products. I even got my mom into it when she was renovating her house and now she's hooked. It's just the best! I cannot say enough good things about Pinterest!! :)
Angela M.
Miami
THIS IS MY FAVORITE APPLICATION, after Instagram hehe.It's AMAZING, really. You can find WHATEVER YOU NEED. I always get my ideas out of here, all my projects are taken from Pinterest. They are based on your tastes and on the things you are looking for to create a home page with all the pins that could be of your liking. I just do not have anything bad to say.
Kate M.
West derby, Liverpool
I am obsessed with pinterest! I find it inspiring and interesting, there are so many interesting things to look at. I use this for inspiration and ideas for many things from makeup, fashion, art and interior design. As a fashion student pinterest would be one of the first websites I would go to for inspiration in design, typography, photography and other creative ideas.
Audrey B.
i honestly wouldn't be able to live without Pinterest! it's such an easy and helpfull platform. it helps me with being creative and learning new things. it also makes it 10 times easier to create a picture of what i want in a certain situation (organizing a party, redecorating a room...) 10 out of 10 would recommend!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!