BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessica K.
Southgate
I have literally been addicted to Pinterest for 3 years now. I will pretty much stay up all night on there if I have nothing else to do. I love how easy it is, and it's just so useful! Great for planning things, making wish lists, and having a place to save all those DIY projects and recipes you want to try. And it's great for finding new products on the market as well as ones being developed.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
For those of us who spend countless hours finding good things we can't afford, this is the best way to organize our wishlists. The format is gorgeous, the interface is intuitive and it becomes almost mindless to use. It was invaluable with planning my wedding and with saving money to get the pieces I wanted. It's also great for searching items of clothing I already own to see how people wear them. Perfection.
Sara O.
Crystal City, MO
Pinterest is a glorified bookmark list. The beauty of Pinterest is that it uses photos to capture a bookmark which makes it quick and easy to locate and 'see' your favorite links and sites you want to visit but can't right now.
With the ability to create categorical 'boards' for pinning your links to, all of your bookmarks stay organized and in one location. You really must use this site!
Samantha R.
Redding, CA
Pintrest has given me so many wonderful ideas. I'm currently not in the postion to buy a house but when I start thinking about wanting to buy a house I start pinning Ideas for my "Dream Home" hopefully one day I'll be able to put all those ideas into my Home! I love all the recipes, tutorials, party planning ideas (helps with planning my kids birthday parties). I find pintrest very addicting!!!
Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites! There are so many useful things available for anyone and everyone right at your finger tips. You can collect new and favorite recipes together on one board, have all your favorite desserts, and new recipes you want to try on another. Whether it be DIY projects, clothes and outfit inspiration, health and fitness tips, beauty tricks or exotic destinations you should visit in the future, Pinterest has something for everyone. You can even quite literally plan your wedding using Pinterest. It's amazing!
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
I abosolutely love Pinterest! I love that you can pin everything you love to different boards of your creation. Whenever you think of an idea, be it for a holiday, birthday, health goals or whatever; they always have something interesting from around the web to make them better.
Mallorie F.
This is my go to app for any craft or meal I need to make. I always make 1-2 Pinterest recipes a week. There is something for everyone. Crafts, decorating ideas, cute animals, sport, and so much more. It is very addicting so make sure you have plenty of time to get lost in the app.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Love Pinterest!! I always find different pins which had been useful for me. I created different boards for things I liked. It's easier for me to check later on. Also any recipes, beauty dupes or review of places is easily available on Pinterest!! Highly recommend everyone to start one!!
Kendra A.
Kendallville, IN
I use Pinterest for everything. My husband is a vegetarian, so I get a lot of great recipes from there. It really helps that the picture is up before the actual recipe. I look for awesome DIY projects and decoration ideas. I love the private boards. I use them for gift ideas or things I find I don't want my family members to take! I have spent hours looking at pins. It's just an amazing website!
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
You've been warned, Pinterest is dangerous! I could spend all day looking at Pinterest, and it makes me wonder how I would ever be able to determine what to make for dinner or plan my wedding without it! Everything you could ever need to learn about anything can be found on Pinterest. I'm to the point now that I don't even bother going to google - I go straight to the source: glorious Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!