BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Jessica W.
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
Pinterest is a great site which inspires you and gives you great ideas for DIY projects, decor, beauty, art and many other things. It is a great way to research and combine all your interests and arrange your finds into neat folders, which can be shared with people who are interested in the same searches as you. Pinterest is a fantastic and useful site which is extremely addicting!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
pinterest is my favorite social media when it comes to looking for articles about diy recipes , fashion , make up reviews , what i like abt it is that it makes search easier and maybe it s the more useful social media ever , also u can pin any article u want to read it later , and also make tableau and share it with ur friends  , i visit it like 3 times a day maybe more , sometimes u find silly things but often u find very useful stuff there , specially life hacks and fashion , u should definetly visit it , i recommend it to everyone
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
I'd say it is a good site to view pictures of specific things, but not really my thing. I am more of a video, or you can say, watching person and really don't like pictures. I'd rather watch videos than look at photos, but this site does help me when i need to have a close look on a specific product.
Mariee F.
Nah sweetheart, this right here my damn favorite. I go on pinterest every single day, when I'm sad lonely or damn right in a good mood. It's just everything man. Get your exercises , facial routines, meals, skin care products or hair products reviews. JUST VISIT
Nurul Anis Auni N.
Temerloh, Pahang
Pinterest is such a great apps for finding ideas for everything, anything. The pros is it is practical to use, you can choose either to pin it or save it in phone storage. The cons is I guess it consumes internet data. I always visit Pinterest when I'm searching for ideas. I would recommend this app to others as Pinterest is not that famous in Malaysia. So, yeah, why not?
Marine V.
I’m living for Pinterest!
Every inspirations or research that i have to make is on Pinterest!
You can found everything you want, about home, about skincare/ haircare/ routine’s beauty/ makeup, or even abput sports, gaming, outfits, etc... EVERYTHING! It’s really better by far than google search
Karol P.
é otimoooo. auxilia muito, pois tem varias ideias, muita criatividade de todos os participantes. tem muitos assuntos, sao  variados, como por exemplo, decoração de festas, de casa, pintura em parede, almofadas, moda, acessorios, perfumaria, etc. é bem completo.
Karina B.
The application and ideal social network to get ideas and tips on various topics: decoration, nutrition, exercises, fashion, celebrations; Allows you to stay up to date with the latest trends in these topics and share with Pinterest users everything you like and know
Alyssa C.
Okay, so I have to admit that I actually really like Pinterest. If I didn't have any self control, I probably could spend hours scrolling through Pinterest pages. You can find pin boards on pretty much what topic you like. I use it to look up cosmetic swatches, links to reviews, crafting DIYs, all sorts of stuff. It's a really versatile site. It's great.
Eda Z.
Istanbul
I love Pinterest. I use it for everything. For craft projects, for fashion inspiration, for fitness motivation, for recipes, for room decor ideas, for hair tutorials and more. It is like the compact version of the internet. You can find anything and everything. If you have never tried it before you definitely have to download the app or login to the website right now
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!