4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is an amazing app that basically guides you and helps you find what you are looking for. It is basically YouTube in words, but it can get annoying when you don't understand how to make a certain diy because the instructions aren't clear enough. You can find amazing things from makeup, fashion, food, room decor inspiration to finding diy's and even personal health tips and workouts. I would really recommend this app to anyone who feels that they need a little help with everyday things. It is also very addictive.
I love the fact that I can put my ideas into one place. It's like a memory board with thing I love. At first I was a little confused at how I used it but I got the gist and I love it. I don't go on it all the time but it's worth it if you're looking for ideas or have your own inspiration for others. Definitely recommend especially to those creative designers.
Pinterest, is a really nice app to find more creativity, when I want to redecorate a room on my house or help a friend with a party, this is the first place to lool for inspiration. Is very exciting to me find something new and beautiful there.
Pinterest is a social network that allows the sharing of photos and videos on different murals, according to the tastes of each user. In fact, the name pin + interest itself refers to this, a virtual wall where each person can hang what interests him most. Ilove it.
I love this website and the app. I used to make actual vision boards at the beginning of a new year and Pinterest is that, only on crack. I love that’s the concept has always stayed the same and it’s never strayed from sharing ideas, tips, pictures, and products with other people. I love organizing my boards and sharing them with people. It’s a great app and always works perfectly! The never ending scroll is dangerous. It learns what you like and shows you customized pins for you.
The perfect website for procrastination. Doesn't have any glitches, no limit to how many boards you are able to create, and you're able to find pretty much everything on it. The app is easy to navigate and I find myself using either the app or website multiple times a day. Great for increasing organisational skills and creating mood boards.
I have been using Pinterest for more then 3 years. It has been a life changing app/site for me. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. You name it you cam find it on Pinterest. It's not like any other app you find something and can never go back to. It allows you to pin (save) ideas that you really adore, as we'll create boards for you to share with others. Yes, you are able to share you ideas that maybe helpful to others.
I freaking adore Pinterest! This it the place I go to for all my inspiration when it comes to getting gifts for my loved ones. It has such easy instructions and perfect affordable ideas with inexpensive crafts to use. I always go on this website even though I don't even have an account with them. I just love exploring it for bursts of inspiration!
I quite like this website - it's really useful for tips and tricks as there's everything on there. You can save things that are on there to different folders so that you can organise things and go back to them. However, I always find it difficult to get hooked onto this website - I can go on it for a short time but I can't seem to get really into it. It's useful though and I like how you can follow people too if they post things that you like! my username is mollytriv
I love the Pinterest app. I use it more than the website because it is faster. It is organized well and very easy to use. It has all of the features the website has, but in a portable format! My favorite feature is being able to send pins by e-mail. Some of my friends and family do not have a Pinterest but I am still able to share recipes I find with them via the send pin by e-mail feature. The app has never crashed on me. I love being able to pull pins up on the go or while cooking. It is a great app for "bookmarking" ideas for later on. I would definitely recommend trying this app for great ideas on the go!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos