BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessika V.
I really love this application because I can find and share any topic that interests me. It is an excellent place to find amazing ideas on fashion, art, decoration, hair care, makeup, food, colors, designs, in short, everything that I love can be grouped in one place and let my imagination and creativity flow.
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Great to upload photos too and get creative ideas from, I’ve got the app on my phone and use all the time, it’s a cute app and would definitely tell people to use the app, it’s great for makeup/beauty home/garden ideas.
Cristal M.
My fav place para orientarse ( moda, estudios, consejos, tips) me encanta porque puedes encontrar innovaciones, post que no los ves constantemente en otras redes
Myra Myrtle J.
It is a good website i learned so many things about it
I visit it sometimes when there are stuff trendy and i dont have that much money i use pinterest to make my own
Choubaila M.
I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me
Jacqima (.
I love Pinterest! I use it for everything! It helps give me budget food ideas for college, and inspires me whenever I have an art block! I use it to look up work out routines and high protein foods!
Eucaris V.
My favorite social network in the whole world ... It's the maximum! I get everything I want, the best ideas, the best boards and I can also share everything I like ... it's just spectacular ... I love it! If you do not have a Pinterest account, you have lost a lot of time.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Ah the time suck of all time sucks. If you need to kill 6 hours, this is your site. It lures you in with all its infinite possibilities of food, fashion, decor, DIY, funny dogs.. I mean my gosh, it's the BEST.
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
Love this site so much. There is so many Arts and Crafts ideas. There is also many make up looks and drawing tutorials, which I love since I love make up and drawing. I go on this site at least once a week.
my g.
pinterest is the best place to get inspired and create new ideas . it has lots of tutorials that helped me with the work i am doing today , thanks of pinterest i have my own crafty shop today
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!