BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kyana A.
Pinterest is amazing I love looking at all the cool DIY’s that people have created as it makes me feel as though you don’t have to spend hundreds of pounds buying something when you can make it yourself it also gave me a lot of inspiration when doing art at school.
Lily H.
Sydney
OMG Pinterest is the awesomest thing I have ever discovered! There are so many photos and cool ideas for just about everything. I love how you can create your own boards and I think I have about 50 of them! I get all sorts of inspiration and motivated for every day things! I'm probably on Pinterest every day! I also introduced my mum to Pinterest and now she's obsessed too! So happy it was created!!
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
Love to go into pinterest from time to time to get inspiration and ideas. Learn many things from people who shares. Love they can make board and collection to save my favourite things. Recommend people to have pinterest, its a place to learn diy and new things.
Maureen M.
OMG. I am a Pinterest lover. It's an amazing app with no end. Everything you need to know about, you find it here. I like the amazing amount of ideas you can find. I will put it back the 'heart' button, so we can like all the pins possible. It's amazing.
Jade S.
I love love love Pinterest! It is like an online scrapbook where you keep all of your ideas and can also post your own for others to try. I literally have a pin board for every category - home, kids, food, slimming world, garden, gift ideas and loads more!
Felix B.
Pinterest is amazing! You can get inspiration for make up, food, you can organise everything into categories and it's just fun to find new things that you can try out or buy! If you ever need gift ideas or interior ideas you can always find something on there!
Samantha F.
I absolutely love Pinterest! This website leaves you with so many categories to view so many different things that you are interested in. I love how it shows new posts based upon what you've previously liked. I visit practically everyday and it's a must.
Meghan D.
This website makes me happy when I need to look forward to something. It's a good way for me to harness a lifestyle I want, or dream about. I'm a planner so it works well to put together ideas. I love looking on it for food and DIY's especially. Great.
gayathrie P.
Chennai
I just love Pinterest. I am so addicted to it.When i need any information i check it first.It helps to use new ideas in my life.But i like app more than the website.Its much easier in app to download images or save the pin.I visit it at least twice a week and never gonna stop.
I like the concepts that can be found, but I dislike that there is much stolen content, it has happened to me that I have found things of my authorship uploaded by someone else without giving me credit. I visit to find inspiration most of the time
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!