4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Seriously. This is a warning. Pinterest is addicting. There is no recipe, DIY project, or decorating idea that cannot be found on this site. I spend hours at a time pinning things to my Clean Eating board, my Perfect Skin board, my Going Paleo board. Its amazing. Absolutely amazing.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it for decorating ideas, recipes, sewing project ideas, work outs, and more! its super easy to use and navigate. i have the app installed on my ipad and iphone and am on it every morning noon and night! i love how inspired i get after i use Pinterest. There is literally something for EVERYONE on Pinterest and its a great resource for finding just about anything!
I used to be a lot more obsessed with Pinterest like I am now. But I still love it! It's one of the most useful and helpful sites out there from DIY projects, to recipes, to workouts. Even helped me look for some DIY gifts around Christmas and for my fiancé and I's anniversary! I also found an AMAZING banana bread recipe that I make now every Thanksgiving for my family. This site is so amazing! <3
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media outlets! I know that I can always find amazing inspiration here from anything to fashion and makeup to home decoration and recipes! I also like how organized it keeps all of your thoughts and ideas through the different boards you can create!
I was really against Pinterest at first. Mainly because people were pinning like crazy at first and it was covering my facebook and twitter newsfeed. Then I went on one day when I just could not figure out how to do my hair to meet my boyfriends family. I now use Pinterest for two things. Hairstyles and Alcoholic beverages. It's a wonderful place to be inspired and learn new things. Good Job Pinterest!
I love Pinterest with a pin-passion. When you see adorable pics of puppies, tasty treats, and cute guys on the web you think," where can I keep this all stashed", and that is where Pinterest comes in. You can display your pins for everyone to see or you can hide them using the secret boards(for your guilty pleasures). You can always find inspiration from other pinners and from the pins themselves.
Me encanta esta aplicación ya que puedo buscar ideas para nuevos proyectos, concejos para el hogar, para el cuidado de la piel, rutinas de ejercicio, recetas,diy, en fin de todo; es excelente porque presenta fotos paso a paso y de esta manera es más fácil de desarrollar el proyecto 🙌🏼
Need another DIY project? Pinterest offers wonderful opportunities to feed your creativity needs. Endless designs and tips are offered by users on every project you can think of. Before you decide to hire a professional, why not take the time to browse through Pinterest's easy to navigate website or app. You might be surprised to find that projects you thought were difficult, can be easily done by YOU!
I just resigned up for Pinterest. I didn't really get it the first time around, then again, I didn't really try to. I like it so far. I found it easier to understand and navigate this time around. I especially like the browser shortcut. It makes things a whole lot easier. Now I can keep track of all the books i want to read, recipes i want to cook, and clothes I can't afford. It is pretty awesome.
You've been warned, Pinterest is dangerous! I could spend all day looking at Pinterest, and it makes me wonder how I would ever be able to determine what to make for dinner or plan my wedding without it! Everything you could ever need to learn about anything can be found on Pinterest. I'm to the point now that I don't even bother going to google - I go straight to the source: glorious Pinterest.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos