4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is one of my favourite place for recipes! I love seeing beautiful photos of what I'm going to make! I also love it for crafts and art and even learning new yoga moves! :) It's easy to navigate, and is so visually appealing! :)
I can travel for hours in Pinterest. I love the diversity of the posts, first place I go there when I need outfits ideas, doing DIY, nail art... You name it and you'll find it there!
Me encanta pinteres! Es como tener a mi decorador, estilista de moda, todo en una misma app. Creo que es a lo primero que acudo cuando tengo un evento y necesito ideas para eso.
I love Pinterest! It is so addicting though! You go online to look up how to make something and end up saving 50+ other things that you weren’t even looking for in the first place!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest! It's great for keeping idea's, finding idea's, making the ideas's & keeping it all in one place, the only con is that i can get a bit too carried away with the app and want to save EVERYTHING, but it's just so great for so many things and creating so many lists (especially wishlists) <3
Pinterest has always been my favorite social media platform. I like that it’s just centered around your interests and hobbies. You could make a board and find pins for anything you find interesting. You could find a lot of how-to’s and ideas for different crafts and recipes. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for different ideas and wants to expand on their interests.
To me Pinterest is definitely the best app to get inspiration and learning to do almost a bit of everything. I am now starting my own etsy shop for home decor products that I make and when I ran out of ideas I only rely on pinterest. Easy to use, and with a lot of amazing content. From diy to cooking recipes.
Perfect for a design student to create moodboards. I use this every day for a variety of projects! You can select endless images, search within photographs and view other users boards. The one thing to be careful of is checking the original artist or designer as people often upload images with incorrect written details!
La verdad que desde que probé pinterest lo ame por todo lo que buscas encuentras desde moda, recetas, manualidades,y muchas cosas más enserio lo recomiendo cada ve que puedo que hay se encuentra de todo lo amo realmente ❤️
This is a great site where you can find anything you want. I love spending time on Pinterest to find some inspiration but I also find new ideas that I can try. I think it is the best and I don't know if there is something new that would make a big difference. I told to a friend about it and she really liked it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos