BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Diana C.
Milwaukee
I have a serious addiction I can't have the app on my phone because I open it to look for something and i get sucked into the first page and completely forgot what i was looking for. Its a great website and app it helps find just about anything. I mostly use it for art inspiration but I'm not really good at drawing, hacks, ways to teach and teaching activities and room decor projects. I even have a sewing board dedicated to projects i might start when i get a sewing machine. Which just comes to show you how much stuff you can find with one click. Its really easy to use and the layout is so visually appealing. I love it!
Alondra P.
Miami
Cuando se trata de encontrar ideas e inspiración, Pinterest te ofrece lo mejor ... Es genial que podamos encontrar resultados de miles de páginas en una sola aplicación, sin tener que buscar en cientos de lugares para encontrar lo que estamos buscando.
Soy fan #1 de esta app. Estoy fascinada... Te la recomiendo

When it comes to finding ideas and inspiration, Pinterest offers you the best ... It's great that we can find results from thousands of pages in a single application, without having to search hundreds of places to find what we're looking for.
I am a # 1 fan of this application. I am fascinated
Erica H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't like Pinterest. The links are hard to access, and I don't like the messy layout. I also hate that it pushes you to make an account without even being able to open a couple things. (note: I did have an account on this at some point, I just don't like it and will randomly stumble across a thread sometimes).
Dam.Art C.
En Todo el tiempo que llevo usando Pinterest siempre me ha sido de gran utilidad, desde referencias de poses y fondos hasta ideas para decoraciones y regalos, tiene de todo lo que he buscado, además de que su método de utilización es sumamente sencillo. Definitivamente una aplicación imprescindible
Lauren W.
Bristol
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like pinterest for getting ideas for arts and crafts or for new workout routines. It can be tricky to use and a lot of the time I dont understand how to use the different features, which is solely a customer error on my behalf. The only other annoying thing is the constant notifications that it would send to my phone. Ive turned them off, but my mum had the same issue, her phone was always going off with new projects.
CHAHINEZ D.
Basically all I use Pinterest for is remodeling ideas,decorating ideas, party planning and recipes. One thing that distracts me from Pinterest now is ALL the advertisement! I realize the advertisements are needed but honestly I have never ordered anything from the advertisements. Another pet peeve for example recipes: I tap on the picture that I'm interested in I just want to see the directions how to cook it,what ingredients I need, any tips but I don't want to have to read a whole blog to get to the recipe. I spend a lot of extra time scrolling through until I find the information I want.
Clewin P.
Doha , Qatar
Pinterest is promising news for B2C retailers offering equally visual product lines, and it’s understandable that a diverse range of retail brands . As much as B2C marketers seem to have struck gold there, it’s also a place where users go to find ideas and inspiration.
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
Techie Expert Level 1
Love Pinterest! I can honestly browse for hours. There is so much content! I can find ideas for anything and everything. I can find recipes, kids crafts, all sorts of DIY, dupes for makeup, ideas for nail designs, and I got pretty much all of my ideas for my wedding off of there.
Danielle S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Pinterest it is such an amazing platform for getting ideas for fashion, beauty, home decor, food recipes, fitness and so much more. I’m constantly on there looking for inspiration on any and everything. You can create multiple boards that you can compartmentalise your ideas in and then pin the relevant pins to each board. It’s like having a scrap book that has endless possibilities. It’s very straight forward to use and is very simplistic in design and ease of use. Highly recommend to anyone looking for ideas on pretty much anything!
Marianna K.
Wilmington, DE
I really like Pinterest! I can spend here a lot of my time)) Pinterest has the best ideas for anything including photography, art, cooking, nails, makeup, clothing, hairstyles, home designs, interior decorating, ideas for different events, gifts, motivation, fitness exercises. You can follow people or just a board. You can create your own board and then pin your favorite pictures. You can search something and when you click on an image, scroll down and there will be more images that are similar. I use both mobile and web versions.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!