BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Andi B.
New Castle
I find the beat ideas on Pinterest! Everything from holiday baking to which tiny houses are the best! I really like that you can share your experience of trying pins with other users so that everyone can find out how these things work in real life!
Wendi H.
Ary
Amazing app! I use it all the time! As a former teacger and still working in the school system, I get tons of ideas from this app. Its great for DIYs, home decor ideas, organizing ideas, basically anything you want to do, you will find ideas and most of the time directions! Must try!
Heather S.
Dahlonega
I opened my first account back when you had to apply for the website and get approved or added by someone. I love that some boards are public and some can be private. You can advertise yourself on there. You can get so distracted and motivated at the same time. You can solve any idea dilemma here.

kimjiwon j.
amazing! however you can get lost on pinterest.com for hours, so if you don't have much time at your disposal to browse don't start for like five minutes. :P
also, how cookies work is so apparent. once you search for something specific your feed fills with similar images.
the only thing that bothers me is that i get to see the same pin again and again because different people i follow or follow me have pinned it too. i think one time would be enough
thanks
Carol M.
Middle Sackville
Pinterest has the best ideas for anything including photography, art, cooking, nails, make up, clothing, hair styles, home designs, interior decorating, and so much more. It is the place to go to if you need help with developing an idea or a plan. Searching is easy. Once you find an image you like, scroll down and there will be more images that are similar. It really helps to expand the search. Searches can be done using an image that you like. Use the box like tool to select the image and instantly images will come up that are similar. Great way to browse for ideas.
Select an image and pin it to a board. Create separate boards to organize your ideas. The boards can be public, private or you can collaborate with friends on a project. For example, I work with a small group of photographers on projects. I create a board and invite them to either just see the board or see it and add pins to it. There are a couple things that could be improved in Pinterest. I find it hard to find my friends on Pinterest. It’s even difficult to find the spot where you can invite them with an email. Under each pin there’s a link to a website. The links to the websites are sometimes broken. If you click on it it leads to nothing. I can get lost in searching Pinterest. It is fun but be careful cause it’s a time sucker.
best for those ho search for pic for there dp or any thing else"They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." Pinterest
Nada O.
Saudi Arabia, Taif
pinterest is my favorite social media when it comes to looking for
articles about diy recipes , fashion , make up reviews , what i like abt
it is that it makes search easier and maybe it s the more useful social
media ever , also u can pin any article u want to read it later , and
also make tableau and share it with ur friends  , i visit it like 3
times a day maybe more , sometimes u find silly things but often u find
very useful stuff there , specially life hacks and fashion , u should
definetly visit it , i recommend it to everyone
Krista K.
Love this app!!!
In this app you can find many things.
Make your own list of things what you like.
You can post pictures of things what you made.
In this app you can find many things - hair styles, DIY ideas, drawing ideas, cooking recepies and some background photos for your phone.
And that's not all what you can find in this app.

Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
Pinterest is one of the best sites that i have ever used! I love that you can find pretty much anything you are looking for on here. It's a great site for people who need inspiration, or people looking to learn new ideas and techniques. All you have to do is search what kinds of things you want to look for; like diy, food, decorations,  anything a person could ever imagine. I have been obsessed with this site ever since i have started using it. You can save anything you like or want to remember for future references on your own profile, which i think is awesome!  I love how you can create your own personalised boards for easy access to all the things you want to save. You can also follow others and see what they like and save, and  others can do the same to you. I highly recommend this website to anybody not already using it.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
I initially loved Pinterest as I followed likeminded pinners. Lately thats all changed, if I go to my home page its a mishmash of Images and articles which do not even remotely relate to what I am pinning. Its a landmind of crap and if it doesnt improve I will no longer be using this app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!