Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest has made it so much easir for me to organize my ideas an likings. I absolutely love it!
I love Pinterest I go on there everyday multiple times a day. I love that they always have new updates to try to make it better. It's so amazing that they always have just want I wanna see and they chose stuff just for me, and it's things I would really enjoy working on
I love Pinterest!! Anytime I am looking for something new this is my go to place. I love the Pinterest app because its always with me :)
Easy to use. Lots of fun ideas and suggestions. I'm a big fan of the recipes and diy projects. There are lots of boards to follow as well depending on what kind of things you like/enjoy.
Whoever invented Pinterest is a GENIUS. Literally...... I am addicted, severely. I could easily spend hours looking through all the AWESOME feed of everything and anything you can think of. Everyone should have the app. So glad for the founder and for allowing anything to be possible.
I find the beat ideas on Pinterest! Everything from holiday baking to which tiny houses are the best! I really like that you can share your experience of trying pins with other users so that everyone can find out how these things work in real life!
Amazing app! I use it all the time! As a former teacger and still working in the school system, I get tons of ideas from this app. Its great for DIYs, home decor ideas, organizing ideas, basically anything you want to do, you will find ideas and most of the time directions! Must try!
I opened my first account back when you had to apply for the website and get approved or added by someone. I love that some boards are public and some can be private. You can advertise yourself on there. You can get so distracted and motivated at the same time. You can solve any idea dilemma here.
I am a very visual person, who is also artistic so pinterest is an app that is perfect for someone like me. I can keep my ideas organized, and share them with my friends.
Everything you can ever want, all in one convenient place! I have so many boards on a variety of topics, all saved to where I can reference back to at a later time. Recipes! Arts and Crafts! DIY! Fashion and beauty treads, ect!! I love that I can follow my friends and stay current on their likes and interests.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos