BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Laura J.
Pinterest has made it so much easir for me to organize my ideas an likings. I absolutely love it!
Alexis C.
Knightdale
I love Pinterest I go on there everyday multiple times a day. I love that they always have new updates to try to make it better. It's so amazing that they always have just want I wanna see and they chose stuff just for me, and it's things I would really enjoy working on
Amy Q.
White House, TN
I love Pinterest!! Anytime I am looking for something new this is my go to place. I love the Pinterest app because its always with me :)
Ashley S.
Manitou Beach
Easy to use. Lots of fun ideas and suggestions. I'm a big fan of the recipes and diy projects. There are lots of boards to follow as well depending on what kind of things you like/enjoy.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Whoever invented Pinterest is a GENIUS. Literally...... I am addicted, severely. I could easily spend hours looking through all the AWESOME feed of everything and anything you can think of. Everyone should have the app. So glad for the founder and for allowing anything to be possible.
Andi B.
New Castle
I find the beat ideas on Pinterest! Everything from holiday baking to which tiny houses are the best! I really like that you can share your experience of trying pins with other users so that everyone can find out how these things work in real life!
Wendi H.
Ary
Amazing app! I use it all the time! As a former teacger and still working in the school system, I get tons of ideas from this app. Its great for DIYs, home decor ideas, organizing ideas, basically anything you want to do, you will find ideas and most of the time directions! Must try!
Heather S.
Dahlonega
I opened my first account back when you had to apply for the website and get approved or added by someone. I love that some boards are public and some can be private. You can advertise yourself on there. You can get so distracted and motivated at the same time. You can solve any idea dilemma here.

Lindsey K.
I am a very visual person, who is also artistic so pinterest is an app that is perfect for someone like me. I can keep my ideas organized, and share them with my friends.
amanda t.
Erie, PA
Everything you can ever want, all in one convenient place! I have so many boards on a variety of topics, all saved to where I can reference back to at a later time. Recipes! Arts and Crafts! DIY! Fashion and beauty treads, ect!! I love that I can follow my friends and stay current on their likes and interests.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!