BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
I love this website! Not only do I get healthy recipes, I get cool arts & crafts ideas for the little ones. I get birthday party ideas. I found a Halloween party and did it for my sister. We used old books to make invitations ( took forever ) but i never in a million years would've thought of any of the ideas! I also can find makeup tips, best eye shadow for my eye color, how to highlight my face, use proper makeup for my skin tone...etc. The list seriously goes on and on. Its definitely a website worth trying. Just don't get too addicted! Ha ha.
Ashley M.
Pinterest is awesome. I love that it is so creative. It is my go to for craft ideas, dinner recipes, dreams, household projects, baby stuff, and so much more. I visit at least once a day and love it.It is a must visit site but I will warn you it is addicting. My husband has even created his own account!
Jennifer G.
This app/site is the best invention since sliced bread! haha. I have always loved creating new things and discovering other things. Sharing my creative ways with everyone else is amazingly fun. Seeing how creative the world has become is the most fascinating part of the Pinterest world.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Pinterest is a great place for me to put all my thoughts into one place. You can practically add anything to your boards and it makes it really easy to gather up recipes I want to try or to put outfit ideas I have. It's also great that you can add friends so you can see their ideas too!
Rosa P.
I live pinterest. That's were I got a lot of ideas for many different things. They have almost everything on there. I have so many boards. 82 to be exact. I plan a lot of party for families and that is where I get a lot of ideas for the parties. I'm on there a lot. I go on the app at least once a day. One of my favorite apps.
Marie B.
Pinterest is so addicting! Once you log in you'll be on for hours finding the perfect diy projects, projects I'll probably never get around to do, but I'll pin them anyway. You never know one day I might get around to it :) Pinterest is my go to when me or my kids have a project to do.
Elizabeth S.
Hemet, CA
I spend most of my day searching Pinterest for ideas and different things! Love Pinterest! I'm always looking for ideas for the kids to do on the weekends and Pinterest gives us so many great ideas of things to try and see results from trying new things. I would recommended this app to anyone!
Rebekah O.
West Monroe, LA
Need a dinner idea? Want to view paint colors used in rooms before you paint one? Planning a; birthday, baby shower, wedding, christmas party? Bored and want to find a way to waste multiple hours browsing everything on the internet complied into one website? Pinterest is what you need!
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
I am addicted to this site. I find quotes, recipes, holiday ideas, decorations, house hunting hints, pretty much everything. I can also purchase pins now. I can also message friends who don't have other social media sites.
Marrissa W.
Lincoln, AL
If you need house cleaning tips, food ideas, party ideas, photo shoot ideas, wedding ideas, or decorating ideas this is the site for you! it has much more to offer than I listed but if you are not that creative or have good ideas or are a bad cook just make a Pinterest account! trust me you will love it. but I will warn you this web site will make you want to have lots of kids and several weddings :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!