BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Soso Y.
I was always a DIYer before Pinterest and oh my goodness, this has taken it to a whole new level! I feel like Martha Stewart!! Pinterest has introduced me to so many sites I would've never found on my own by knowing my mutual interests with others on the network. I think it's genius. I need it to stick around forever because I have wedding and children boards with no fruition in real life yet! LOL!!!!
Liz W.
Pinterest is there to help you in a pinch. They website layout is easy to maneuver and you can add favorites to particular folders to look at later. If you don't know what to do on a project, what to get someone as a gift, or even how to do something new, Pinterest has people who can simplify things. The people sharing their work or art on Pinterest are just amazing! Anytime that I get on, there is always something new to learn or something to add to my list of things to create.
Rachel H.
Rollingstone, MN
I love looking at Pinterest for new ideas in various areas of my life- that being said- before attempting a craft or recipe- seriously google it first. There are a lot of Pinterest fail blogs that I personally love because they are so funny- but also because they save me time, energy and money. It's impressive to me how many "simple Pinterest ideas" actually don't really work- at least not simply.

If you are going to spend a lot of time pinning items- make sure you also spend time doing them- that's the point of finding great ideas!
Betsy D.
Ogden, UT
Have you ever heard someone say Facebook is the place in inter space that will make you hate your friends, but Pinterest is the place where everyone loves each other?
This couldn't be truer! Pinterest is a place that people can show off their creativity and give others ideas of how to be creative too. It is also a place to see beautiful photos and read fabulous quotes. Enjoy the love on Pinterest!
Andreya M.
Camarillo, CA
I just resigned up for Pinterest. I didn't really get it the first time around, then again, I didn't really try to. I like it so far. I found it easier to understand and navigate this time around. I especially like the browser shortcut. It makes things a whole lot easier. Now I can keep track of all the books i want to read, recipes i want to cook, and clothes I can't afford. It is pretty awesome.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
My friend introduced me to Pinterest and got me hooked. I went on to introduce my aunt to it and now she's hooked. Its a great place to organize ideas for all your interests and to find niffy tips and DIY projects. I love keeping boards with home decor ideas for my house once I move.
Angie R.
bronx
Me encanta esta aplicación ya que puedo buscar ideas para nuevos proyectos, concejos para el hogar, para el cuidado de la piel, rutinas de ejercicio, recetas,diy, en fin de todo; es excelente porque presenta fotos paso a paso y de esta manera es más fácil de desarrollar el proyecto 🙌🏼
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
I listened in on a social media webinar yesterday and they asked us what app we couldn't live without and my answer was Pinterest! I am on the website multiple times daily. It is so addicting. The Pinterest team does a terrific job of listening to suggestions and complaints and is constantly updating the website for the better. I could spend hours looking up Women's Fashion, Humor, and Food pins.
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it for decorating ideas, recipes, sewing project ideas, work outs, and more! its super easy to use and navigate. i have the app installed on my ipad and iphone and am on it every morning noon and night! i love how inspired i get after i use Pinterest. There is literally something for EVERYONE on Pinterest and its a great resource for finding just about anything!
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
If you aren't on Pinterest you need to be!! It's such a great site to find anything you're looking for. From recipes to DIYs to fashion they have everything. They also have it set up so nicely where you can organize everything you want to save into different categories which is amazing!
10/10 would recommend
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!