Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love love love Pinterest. We are having a home built and I was coming up with all of these open ended ideas but couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to do with each room... AHA - Pinterest to the rescue! With just a couple word search Pinterest gave me so many great ideas that I would've never been able to come up with on my own. You can mix and match ideas to make something even more your style too. Trying to figure out what you want for dinner - DING DING DING - PINTEREST! Seriously if Pinterest could rub my back I'd marry it! Haha
I love Pinterest for personal and professional pinning. Anything that you can think of is there and it's great that you can find stuff and it will (most times) take you to where you can purchase the items. I have made so many recipes from Pinterest as well. It's just an awesome site.
I could spend my life on Pinterest! I have used it so much to plan my wedding and it's so helpful for all the DIY brides out there. I also use a lot of home remedies I find on Pinterest instead of buying OTC medications or cleaning chemicals from the store. It has something for everyone and I'm always trying out new recipes and crafts I find on there. I don't Google things anymore, I go to Pinterest.
My friend introduced me to Pinterest and got me hooked. I went on to introduce my aunt to it and now she's hooked. Its a great place to organize ideas for all your interests and to find niffy tips and DIY projects. I love keeping boards with home decor ideas for my house once I move.
Pinterest is my crack. I have found so many recipes, craft ideas, kid ideas, fashion & makeup tips, photos, jewelry, vacation spots, and just about EVERYTHING on Pinterest. It's like google, only better. I find myself spending hours on there, which is bad, but I can't click away. Lol.
The relatively new website Pinterest (free, by invitation only) takes on the challenge of creating yet another way to explore and discover content online based on your interests. More specifically, Pinterest focuses on the visual—images primarily and some videos—rather than articles, text-based blogs, music, or podcasts. It's a near clone of Pinspire, except that Pinspire is open for anyone to join.
I am in love with Pinterest. Not only do they have amazing DIYs, but they help you find short cuts for day to day things. I have basically planned my whole wedding, haha. My favorite is the amount of information you can find in such a short timespan, and then instead of forgetting about it the next day, you can pin it to your board so you can remember, and also share with you followers! So awesome :)
I love Pinterest for everything! Styles, trends, recipes, humor, decor, outside decor, cat humor, dog humor,healthy meals, fitness, electronics, random facts, home remedies and sooooo much more!!! Plus interest is also a great way to kill time. 5 hours will fly by before you notice it!
Pinterest is a dream.It's a website where you can show others your fashion sense...WITHOUT having to spend thousands of dollars...pin as many items as you want..WITHOUT having to find extra closet space or .being considered a hoarder...and collect/organize cute gift ideas for your friends and family without having to deal with your web browser's bookmark toolbar (which we all have filled up anyway)
I listened in on a social media webinar yesterday and they asked us what app we couldn't live without and my answer was Pinterest! I am on the website multiple times daily. It is so addicting. The Pinterest team does a terrific job of listening to suggestions and complaints and is constantly updating the website for the better. I could spend hours looking up Women's Fashion, Humor, and Food pins.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos