BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love this app! It is such a wonderful collaboration of things found all over the internet but brings them to your attention. It shows great fit, crafts, food recipes, and fashion styles. Plus you can find coupons or sales on a multitude of different items based on the pins people add all over the world.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
This is one of the best apps created. You can literally find anything and everything on here. I've pinned cleaning ideas, recipes, and info on how to refurbish furniture. I log in daily for new ideas and you should too! I like to see what my friends are pinning...great ideas for holiday/birthday gifts.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest! I love that it has everything! My English professor even had my class do a Pinterest project.. It was awesome!! Also, when I'm bored I like to look at ideas for new projects or even the tattoos. I also love the fact that you can have 3 secret boards!
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
I love pinterest! I find so many fun ideas for DYI, Outfits, food, decorations and much more. One thing I dont like on there is if i find something I want to buy most of the time the link won't take me to the site. Some things on there don't even have links to follow up on a recipe or shops
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
I am absolutely in love with this app!!! I am on it at least three times a day. I basically have my whole future, that I probably will never have, planned out. All the way from my dream wedding board, to dream home, to all my dream clothes in my 'my style' board. This app also gives me a lot of how tos on doing all of diy home projects. And if you are just browsing on the Internet and find something you fall in love with you can actually pin it to one of your Pinterest boards!
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Pinterest is my crack. I have found so many recipes, craft ideas, kid ideas, fashion & makeup tips, photos, jewelry, vacation spots, and just about EVERYTHING on Pinterest. It's like google, only better. I find myself spending hours on there, which is bad, but I can't click away. Lol.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
If you aren't on Pinterest you need to be!! It's such a great site to find anything you're looking for. From recipes to DIYs to fashion they have everything. They also have it set up so nicely where you can organize everything you want to save into different categories which is amazing!
10/10 would recommend
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN
Pinterest is a dream.It's a website where you can show others your fashion sense...WITHOUT having to spend thousands of dollars...pin as many items as you want..WITHOUT having to find extra closet space or .being considered a hoarder...and collect/organize cute gift ideas for your friends and family without having to deal with your web browser's bookmark toolbar (which we all have filled up anyway)
Marie B.
Pinterest is so addicting! Once you log in you'll be on for hours finding the perfect diy projects, projects I'll probably never get around to do, but I'll pin them anyway. You never know one day I might get around to it :) Pinterest is my go to when me or my kids have a project to do.
Rachael Y.
Damascus, OR
I love love love Pinterest. We are having a home built and I was coming up with all of these open ended ideas but couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to do with each room... AHA - Pinterest to the rescue! With just a couple word search Pinterest gave me so many great ideas that I would've never been able to come up with on my own. You can mix and match ideas to make something even more your style too. Trying to figure out what you want for dinner - DING DING DING - PINTEREST! Seriously if Pinterest could rub my back I'd marry it! Haha
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!