BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Luz R.
Red Springs , NC
Love love this app !! Perfect for brainstorming new ideas or anything dealing with craft. I personally use this app on a daily basis to find new workouts and healthy recipes. My favorite app!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I really love pintrest. the only bad thing about it is that it is highly addictive!! I get such wonderfull idea's from here. Sometimes I fail when i try to do things i see on pintrest but it is still fun. some things i would never think of. they have results for everything.
Sarah G.
Love this app so much! You can search for anything from clothes, food, toys, tips, diy, literally anything. It's a great way to search for things and keep up with it for later reference. It can be a little addicting, you start pinning and realize an hour has passed.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
What’s not to love about Pinterest?? I can find just about anything I need on there to get inspiration for projects or just cleaning. Tips for keeping kids entertained with learning projects or earning allowance. Literally everything is on Pinterest and it’s free. Use it!
Allison S.
Pinterest has always been one of my favorite apps to go to to find explore and waste time. Usually my weekly dinner or even lunches are planned based on a recipe I saw on Pinterest. It’s great for finding answers, and now the homepage feed pops up with other things that may interest you.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Pinterest. I love to see pins of topics I like such as Natural Hair. They showcase some of the most gorgeous hairstyles. Pinterest is the most subtle form of social media you don't see people fighting or what not. That's what I love about Pinterest no drama.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
This app is addicting i can spend all day looking at makeup dupes and crafts how to its full of tips and tricks for everything  if you wanna know how to make something look it up on Pinterest  .you can also post things as well and share pages from sites
Verónica S.
I LOVE PINTEREST! In order to use Pinterest, you must have an account. However, the social networking website makes it simple, and it’s free. You can sign up with your email account or your Facebook account. If you use your Facebook account, you’ll be all set up to share what the site calls pins to your wall from your Pinterest account without having to link your Facebook account later.Since an account is required, Pinterest doesn’t have a public homepage. The homepage is tailored to your account, so everyone’s is different. Depending on who you follow and your searches, your homepage shows pins you might like.You can search for just about anything on Pinterest, and the more you search and pin, the better results you will get based on your interests and account activity. You can also create your own pins rather than sharing other people’s pins.All of your pins are stored in different boards, which are basically folders to help you keep all of your pins organized. You can create boards for food, do-it-yourself projects, photography, kids, exercise and just about anything else. This way, when you remember that you pinned that recipe months later, you’ll know right where to find it.Pinterest allows messaging between people you follow and people who follow you, just like many social media networks. You can share pins with the mobile app and via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more. After you start searching and pinning a lot, Pinterest starts sending you notifications with pins it thinks you may like based on your search and account activity.Pinterest is not a social networking website to overlook. Do-it-yourselfers will find it particularly helpful and pleasing, as you can search for project ideas and find more than you’ll ever have time to complete.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Legitimately the best app ever. I’ve been using Pinterest since you had to be invited to try it out in 2011. I can plan anything from a room in my house to a birthday party, and get outfit and craft ideas in seconds. I’m on Pinterest multiple times a day, it’s that addicting!
i love using pinterest. every time i get an idea to do something i go straight to the app to help me find more helpful and easy was. i use it every now and then when i decide to do something, or i will get on it if im ever bored it gives me something to look at.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!