BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
McKenzie C.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my go to app for DIY, recipes, inspiration for my Instagram, and just for fun. It a mix of tumblr and Instagram but much more organized. You can share things as well as pin(save) other people's recipes, style inspo, and fun quotes. Plus now you can search shopable items and find items that you can buy automatically
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
I absolutely love Pinterest. Ok well its a love/hate and ill tell you why. I love it because it helps me to become inspired or 'pinspired" as I like to call it. I am always looking for a fun DIY project to do and learn or a new delicious recipe to try. Its also a hate because I spend SO much time on Pinterest that I end up wasting daylight to actually do the things I pinned and want to try.

It is so user friendly once you get the hang of it. I would highly recommend this site for anyone who is looking for motivation to try new things and inspiration as well.
Daresha P.
I'm obsessed with this app. It allows me to view all the things I love in one place at the same time. And when I search or pin something new other than what I general look at it will pop up in my feed. This app gives me a lot of inspiration for outfits and lifestyle . If your looking for different ideas or things to build on your own ideas then this app is for you. Try it, trust me you'll love it. They have everything for anyone's style and likes.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
LOL-- forgive the cheesy title... but I seriously love Pinterest. I've tried so many diy crafts on there and I've loved every single one of them. Every night before going to sleepy, I just browse through some new ideas but before I know it, an hr has already passed... I love the healthy recipes there...I love the genuine reviews you get of people who have tried the things they are talking about... It is addicting.
Erin K.
Palatine, IL
I could spend all day browsing Pinterest and never run out of things to look at! Ideas and inspiration for just about anything that you could want from fashion, to architecture, to crafts Pinterest can connect you to it all! I love the ability to create boards and save things from all over the internet because it allows me to keep my thoughts and ideas organized and makes it convenient to look back at later.
Mollie W.
I go to Pinterest for all my ideas and creations! I have so many boards and pins for everything. I mostly look at recipes, fashion, hair and makeup. Sometimes I make things from the ideas I got off Pinterest. I wish I could make my profile private so people would have to ask if they could follow me. People I don't know pin things I've pinned and send me notifications all the time which can get annoying.
Miranda P.
Bradenton, FL
I love Pinterest. There are just so many categories of pictures and ideas that you can find on here. I pin so many recipes that I cannot wait to try. I am also one of those girls that pins and plans their dream wedding on there. I have found so many ideas for the future day that it's incredible. It has a section for everyone and everything that one could like. Perfect app to plan, create, and share with the world.
Summer P.
Phyllis , KY
I visit Pinterest at least 4 or 5 times a day! From new recipes to social justice articles, the information and pins are endless. I really enjoy the related searches based on my pins and boards I’ve saved.
Lysette M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Pinterest for so many reasons top on my list are decorating ideas from my home, and when I'am hosting a party, great ideas on food, decor and diy decor. My kids love because there are things on Pinterest the can actually do themselves on there. Our current project with my kids is we are taking an old nightstand and turning into a doggy den, and of course I got that idea on Pinterest ... Where else?
D'Shai B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pinterest is my absolute favorite app ever! I use it daily. You can find anything and everything on there - whether it's outfits for rainy days, new recipes to try, crafts to make, etc. You can make different boards in order to organize all of your pins. It's super easy to search and find what you're looking for. I think everyone should try pinterest at least once... but guarantee you'll get addicted!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!