BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sydney M.
Fort Collins, CO
I absolutely love everything about Pinterest. It enables people to find anything they may be looking for all in one place. Also, it helps people get ideas for different creative activities be it cooking, DIY, fashion assembly, etc. I currently am Pinteresting non stop to plan my wedding.
Claire P.
Akron, OH
I think Pinterest is a fantastic website...but I get sucked into it for hours! I start off by looking for something specific, such as a recipe to use for dinner, or a crochet pattern, and then I end up going off at a tangent and pinning a billion other things...some to do with what I'm looking for, and some completely random. Love the service, and it's so easy to use.Going to keep on pinning for ever! :)
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
I love Pinterest ' l have a account on Pinterest' Pinterest is one of the best social network and not only socialist' you can buy things on Pinterest ' My everyday social place to go ' I will recommend it to anyone who loves pinning' you can buy some pretty & cool stuff on Pinterest too!!
Sabrina E.
Panorama City, CA
This site is the best place for when i need to travel and find things to do when I'm out in other cities and states. They also have so many do it yourself from food clothing arts and crafts you definitely can find everything here. this is the best place to find your resources for anything.
Crystal B.
Richmond Hill, GA
#cult classic - this is my must have website. I have to visit daily to feed my baking and crafting addiction. And I don't just check it once a day but I find myself checking it multiple times and I'm on it for hours at a time. I get lost in it. I can honestly say Pinterest is my happy place.
Emily L.
Are you looking for tons of inspiration? Pinterest is your place. The app is frequently updated based on app feedback which is awesome. Alot of other apps do not update as frequently as Pinterest. Pinterest is also a great place to advertise a business. I love looking for quotes, tattoos, business info, and the best part is that the photos can be linked directly to an entire website. Pinterest is inspiration everyday!
Lysette M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Pinterest for so many reasons top on my list are decorating ideas from my home, and when I'am hosting a party, great ideas on food, decor and diy decor. My kids love because there are things on Pinterest the can actually do themselves on there. Our current project with my kids is we are taking an old nightstand and turning into a doggy den, and of course I got that idea on Pinterest ... Where else?
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I was an avid Pinterest user when they first came out and then life kind of took me away from my pinning hobby! But lately I have been back to pinning because I am now a stay at home mom and I enjoy blogging as a pass time! I recently changed all my boards and updated everything! Some things on the site are updated and I am not sure how to use it but they have been making it super easy to find everything again!
Danielle F.
This is a perfect website/app if you consider it social media or even a guide to being creative. However, in my opinion, if you consider this a weight loss guru or even a guide to losing weight, you may want to second think. This website has a lot of skinny girls and models because they are in a creative or artistic position or setting. Many people I know feel discouraged after seeing these pictures and actually try to look up, on Pinterest, ways to lose weight. Most of the ways are "simple" but require more money and time than most people have.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Whether you're looking for basic inspiration, party or wedding ideas, do it yourself home improvement or craft projects, recipes, beauty advice or fitness tips, you are bound to find it on Pinterest. Pinterest is fun and easy to use. You can connect with others who inspire or interest you as well.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!