BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
I use it to trade off my massive amounts of makeup and skincare I can't use from sample boxes. I hate when you upload some someone's picture you automatically follow them. The iPhone app is pretty cruddy and gives you no way of messaging someone via Facebook and I couldn't figure out how to delete the 29 unnecessary comments from others on one of my photos. I love that it's visual and I can put an ISO list.
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
I love using this site. If not for Pinterest, I would never remember any of the awesome sites, and projects I need to refer to in the future. Also great for just making "inspiration boards". Sometimes I just need to look at a visual of something pretty or inspiring to boost my attitude.
Stefanie C.
I'm addicted to this site! It has everything from fashion, beauty, travel, crafts, holidays, home decor, and lots more! I have almost 14,000 pins. You can spend hours browsing through pins and not even realize it. I find it to be quite relaxing and draw lots of inspiration from the site. I can't say enough good things about it! If you haven't tried it out, do so, you don't know what you're missing!
Sydney M.
Fort Collins, CO
I absolutely love everything about Pinterest. It enables people to find anything they may be looking for all in one place. Also, it helps people get ideas for different creative activities be it cooking, DIY, fashion assembly, etc. I currently am Pinteresting non stop to plan my wedding.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
I love how you can pin so many things and in different categories but sometimes its hard for me to choose where the pin will go. You can pin from different sites different things. It is helpful when I am working on redoing my place and meal ideas. It is endless pins.
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
I love Pinterest ' l have a account on Pinterest' Pinterest is one of the best social network and not only socialist' you can buy things on Pinterest ' My everyday social place to go ' I will recommend it to anyone who loves pinning' you can buy some pretty & cool stuff on Pinterest too!!
Lysette M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Pinterest for so many reasons top on my list are decorating ideas from my home, and when I'am hosting a party, great ideas on food, decor and diy decor. My kids love because there are things on Pinterest the can actually do themselves on there. Our current project with my kids is we are taking an old nightstand and turning into a doggy den, and of course I got that idea on Pinterest ... Where else?
Crystal B.
Richmond Hill, GA
#cult classic - this is my must have website. I have to visit daily to feed my baking and crafting addiction. And I don't just check it once a day but I find myself checking it multiple times and I'm on it for hours at a time. I get lost in it. I can honestly say Pinterest is my happy place.
Randi P.
Carrollton, TX
So, I envy the person who invented this website! I also wonder what it says about our society that a website with only pictures is so popular!
That being said... I ABSOLUTELY love this site! From fashion (and helping me think of an outfit for the next day) to decorating the house, to finding a perfect recipe, DIY, to looking at cute pics of puppies - this site has it all! It's free, and there doesn't seem to be very many advertisements! Also, you can share things with your friends! I can ask my mom if she likes "that color" to paint the living room!
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I love Pinterest. I love how you can have four secret boards if you wish. There is so much to pin and its easy to repin things and create boards. I love the pin it anywhere extension for google chrome where you can pin a photo from any website! I'm not really much into the app, though. I rather pin on the computer. Pinterest is highly addictive so join at your own risk. But if you join you will not regret it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!