BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Ariana C.
Seattle, WA
Pinterest is the perfect way to organize your minds thoughts. If you see a DIY idea, a must-have item of clothing, a yummy recipe etc., you can save it by simply pinning it to an appropriate board for later use! The website it laid out for easy navigation, organized categories, and overall it is very, very addicting (in the most positive way). I am absolutely hooked-- not sure what I was doing without it!
Cristina M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pinterest in the best website to find home decor ideas. Alot of bloggers use it to share their DIY projects and their inspirations. I have done a few projects found on Pinterest and have some that will start working on soon. I highly recommend it as a great place to find stylish decor looks.
Denise G.
Lemoore, CA
I am sooo in love with Pinterest! When I first learned about it I didn't really understand it, but after I explored it I got addicted haha I don't post my own pins, I just repin my favorites and save them for later references. My favorite are the DIY & Crafts, Hair & Beauty, Home Decor and Tattoos. They even came up with a new feature where you can make secret boards so only you can see them. Pinterest is AMAZING!!
Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
You hear it over and over across the social media...Warning: Pinterest is addictive. It's true. Whether you are searching for new outfit ideas, new hairstyles or makeup trends, or the tastiest banana bread recipe, you are bound to find exactly what you are looking for and more on Pinterest. Pinterest: where everyone is a master chef, expert decorator, professional make up artist and experienced do-it yourselfer ;)
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
...and I'm not afraid to say it. I love Pinterest! It s not only a way to express your personality and network with others but a way to save any and everything that interests you. I love the DIY and food categories, and sometimes I just search for something random just to see what's out there.
Anna H.
Lake Wales, FL
Love Pinterest. (In fact, I have a Pinterest tab opened on my computer as I type this! haha!!)

It has helped me feed my family, decorate my home, balance my checkbook, plan my wedding, and it has made me a better nanny!

LOVE this website so much and I can't speak enough good things about it!
Neosha G.
Macon, GA
Pinterest really makes photo sharing so much fun. Not only are the photos almost always to die for but you get great ideas, you learn several new things, and it really makes you want to get married and make cupcakes lol. If you don't have a Pinterest by now, you should get one! Best move for my free time and business that I've ever made!

Makes you want to hit the kitchen cooking and get married EVERYTIME lol
Sarah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am Pinterest-obsessed! there are so many things you can learn how to do, from hair and makeup ideas to how to stain furniture or copy restaurant recipes. there is definitely something for everyone if you know where to look, and Pinterest makes it very easy by letting you filter through different categories and see things you like. be careful, once you make your first couple of boards, you won't be able to stop!
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Piterest is my latest obsession besides influenster ;) for many many reasons .The top categories i look through on Pinterest is:Women's fashions,diy,Hair and beauty,&& health and fitness .Pinterest gives me so many awesome ideas for example I'm in high school and I'm not old enough to get a job yet so i have about 20 dollars a week in spending money which gives me a very small range of things to give family for christmas BUT thats where dit comes in (do it yourself ) there are sooooo many cute christmas ideas that you can make for really cheap !!!! lovin it :)
Kelsey H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I could spend hours on this site, I absolutely love it. Not only can you look at amazing inspirational decorations and designs but also food, beauty, fitness, and pretty much anything else you can think of. LOVE IT. You can pin and like and save all the things you love which can be really handy later when you want to give gift ideas, make a dessert, figure out how to make a ghost, and more! Definitely recommend :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!