BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mandy L.
Pinterest is my best friend/worst enemy. I absolutely love Pinterest and could literally spend hours upon days on their website or app. If you haven't tried it, Pinterest is a great site for DIY-ers, foodies and people who just like funny or pretty things. The possibilities are endless and it is a great place to save things you find interesting. I love that you can "PIN" absolutely anything you want. The possibilities are endless.
Rae Z.
I think it's a neat site and I do enjoy using it. I just don't see much practical usage for it. I mean, yes we can save and organize images from around the web and watch pins that other people put on their pages, but that's it. We just recycle the same pictures that everybody else is pinning. Maybe I just haven't realized the full potential of the site, but after poking around it quite a bit, I'm afraid I have.
Gabby B.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love Pinterest. It is by far my favorite website for finding anything. There isn't a limit to how many pins or boards you can have (as far as I can tell) which means you can have a whole slew of things waiting to be looked at. I especially like the new feature they came up with that warns you if you are going to pin something you've already pinned. It's extremely useful if you have 15K+ pins like I do.
Nicole G.
Calvert City, KY
I can't imagine my life without Pinterest. I spend a lot of my free time there these days. There are so many great recipes to try, crafts to make, and make up ideas to try. Planning holiday get togethers and special occasions has become so much easier. Especially with the shared board where a group of girls (girls in charge of bridal shower/baby shower) can pin ideas and share their opinions and thoughts that way.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
This site is absolutely amazing! I love the fact that you can pinboard your different interests in different categories and be able to keep them and look at them and be inspired to add more things. I love that this site also inspires me and other people to do the stuff that we add onto the boards as goals or kind of like a vision boards Great site for inspiration and finding your interests and adding your interests.
Hillary E.
I am addicted to Pinterest so much that my husband now loves it. I once started on a bare room and literally said "I'm going to Pinterest the **** out of this room". I love to cook, bake, I just got married, live on a farm, just had a baby and have 3 older kids. Pinterest makes me super woman!
Anna H.
Lake Wales, FL
Love Pinterest. (In fact, I have a Pinterest tab opened on my computer as I type this! haha!!)

It has helped me feed my family, decorate my home, balance my checkbook, plan my wedding, and it has made me a better nanny!

LOVE this website so much and I can't speak enough good things about it!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This is my go to app for DIY, recipes, inspiration for my Instagram, and just for fun. It a mix of tumblr and Instagram but much more organized. You can share things as well as pin(save) other people's recipes, style inspo, and fun quotes. Plus now you can search shopable items and find items that you can buy automatically
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I personally use Pinterest for so many things. The possibilities are vast and varied. Not only can I share my favorite things but I can find new recipes and ideas. I do with there was an easier way to organize my boards alphabetically though. :)
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Omg! I love and I will say it again that love Pinterest! I can find so many DIY ideas. In any category. I learned how to garden and harvest healthy crops from Pinterest. People give pictures and articles of so many good tips and instructions. I also upholstered my own chair because of Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!