BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my go to app for DIY, recipes, inspiration for my Instagram, and just for fun. It a mix of tumblr and Instagram but much more organized. You can share things as well as pin(save) other people's recipes, style inspo, and fun quotes. Plus now you can search shopable items and find items that you can buy automatically
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
Pinterest has been my latest obsession. I love how I can organize my boards in multiple ways. It's also really great how many different categories are available, you can pretty much find whatever you're interested in. The only downfall would be spam pins and click through links and duplicates.
Daresha P.
I'm obsessed with this app. It allows me to view all the things I love in one place at the same time. And when I search or pin something new other than what I general look at it will pop up in my feed. This app gives me a lot of inspiration for outfits and lifestyle . If your looking for different ideas or things to build on your own ideas then this app is for you. Try it, trust me you'll love it. They have everything for anyone's style and likes.
Kelsey H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I could spend hours on this site, I absolutely love it. Not only can you look at amazing inspirational decorations and designs but also food, beauty, fitness, and pretty much anything else you can think of. LOVE IT. You can pin and like and save all the things you love which can be really handy later when you want to give gift ideas, make a dessert, figure out how to make a ghost, and more! Definitely recommend :)
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I personally use Pinterest for so many things. The possibilities are vast and varied. Not only can I share my favorite things but I can find new recipes and ideas. I do with there was an easier way to organize my boards alphabetically though. :)
Jennifer K.
Shippensburg, PA
I was seriously addicted to Pinterest for quite a while. Now that I've become an Extreme Couponer I find myself doing other things regarding that hobby instead of Pinteresting, but I will say that I still find myself on there scanning for awesome finds. I've gotten SO many great recipes off of Pinterest, family favorites that we will make again and again. Also have found some great crafts to do with the kids!
Kaley L.
Before Pinterest, I used to google pictures of things and save those pictures to my computer. Now thanks to Pinterest, photos of say, wedding dresses, are way easier to find and keep track of. Because all I have to do is just hit "pin it" and I can store and keep track of that photo on my board. I am a Pinterest addict. I'm so glad I can easily find things and store them. And now my computer has way more space!
Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
You hear it over and over across the social media...Warning: Pinterest is addictive. It's true. Whether you are searching for new outfit ideas, new hairstyles or makeup trends, or the tastiest banana bread recipe, you are bound to find exactly what you are looking for and more on Pinterest. Pinterest: where everyone is a master chef, expert decorator, professional make up artist and experienced do-it yourselfer ;)
Brittany M.
Even if you're not an organized person, Pinterest won't only make you feel organized by creating little boards for every room of your house you want to decorate and have ideas for, or for all those recipes you're dying to try, or even putting together outfits you'd love to buy, it will also provide countless ways to get more organized in your personal life. Fantastic website, and not just for women, by the way.
Cristina M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pinterest in the best website to find home decor ideas. Alot of bloggers use it to share their DIY projects and their inspirations. I have done a few projects found on Pinterest and have some that will start working on soon. I highly recommend it as a great place to find stylish decor looks.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!