BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Deanna🌹 A.
North Hampton, NH
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my phone. Whenever I need an idea of ANYTHING i look on Pinterest. When I get my nails done I always Pinterest nail ideas / nail colors or when I want to re decorate my house i get so many ideas from Pinterest! Highly recommend.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love Pinterest. I used it for a couple things and then just started searching and now I am hooked. I visit it everyday maybe multiple times a day. I have found things there that even google wouldn't have found in a search. I can also showcase some of my artwork.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Endless ideas, projects, reading material, blogs, recipes, tips and tricks, hacks, kids stuff, mom stuff, dad stuff.... ... I love everything Pinterest !!! This is my favorite app on all my devices and I was so happy it was available on influester PinterestTRESemmé Salon Professional Volume Blow Dryer
Brooke B.
Pinterest is the perfect place to find inspirational quotes, new workouts, new recipes, clothing, or even nail ideas. I always go to pinterest when I'm looking for a new nail idea. I think the app is good but the website is much easier to use. All in all it's a great site.
Tabitha M.
Pinterest is my go to when I want to learn something and just veg. It has so much information and you don't really have to interact with people. It is an app of so much information. It is a site of absolutely everything all in one place. Videos, reads, pictures, everything.
Italu C.
Riverside
I love Pinterest! it really helps me a lot when planning hoe to decorate, how to diy something, or even on what outfit I should wear the next day !! it is so much fun to school around but my favorite thing of all is the inspiration I get on Pinterest to do my art work !
Joyce d.
I mean for those who has never log in to Pinterest must do it now. It is one awesome resource website to use to get awesome ideas. I use frequently for home ideas, party ideas, photo op ideas and recipes. For those who have never used it must check out the website now
Bonnie H.
I have never been more addicted to a site. It helps me organize everything in my life. I'm able to organize meals, church stuff, house decor, and even hairstyles. I visit the site regularly and it's extremely useful. Even my husband uses the site. It's awesome.
Katie S.
Ypsilanti
Pinterest makes it so easy to put ideas together and brainstorm. Whether it’s a kid’s birthday party or a new recipe you want to try, you can find it just by a simple search. It’s also fun to share with friends and follow what they are pinning to their boards!
claudia t.
I have been using this app for so many years, that its a must to have on my phone.  I like that I can find EVERYTHING on here, from cooking recipes, to makeup reviews, crafts for kids, home decor diys, and fashion ideas.  I use this app everyday and I love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!