BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Eileen Z.
This app is great for inspiration or if you're bored! You can create categories of interest and add on to it. Once you're on, its hard to stop scrolling through! I could spend hours on this app. If you're looking to start a little project, this is the place to go to look for some inspiration. I would definitely recommend this if you like to DIY.
Daniela E.
Katy, TX
I LOVE Pinterest. I can literally sit there for hours just browsing through different categories. My favorite would definitely have to be the fashion section. This is where I typically will find outfit ideas. I also like looking for nail designs or hair styles. I have gotten a lot of recipes off of Pinterest as well. Pinterest can literally be used for anything you need and it will bring out your creative side for sure!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
It's an addiction and I know it! I have created boards for everything. It helps keep my ideas, inspirations, recipes all in order. I visit it a few times a week. I recommend it for those who are creative and need some organizations and inspiration. Great for when you're having a brain fart on ideas.
Regina D.
I just love this site and am there almost daily. Great inspiration for makeup, hair and fashion. I love looking up quotes there as well..it really gets me motivated as well as my peeps on twitter and facebook! I love how you can create different boards based on what you love. Some of my favorites are of my Destinations & California Girl Beach Board...makes me want to hop on a plane and visit all these wonderful places. :)
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Pinterest is the fantasy football for females everywhere. It is highly addicting. I have my Pinterest account for a couple years now and it is amazing! Every day i learn a different tip or recipe, there are a million craft ideas and hairstyles and fashion. there is something for everyone on Pinterest
Jessica C.
Aransas Pass, TX
So I am obsessed with Pinterest. I use it daily. I especially love the collection of recipes. Each week I create a menu for my family using recipes I have posted on my Pinterest. This makes my life so much easier and my kids appreciate not having to eat the ame dinner each week! It is also my go to place to find cute hairstyles and tutorials for myself and my daughter. I have no idea how I functioned before Pinterest!!!!
Erin G.
Independence, MO
This has become an addiction. I come by it honestly, I remember my grandmother having stacks upon stacks of magazine articles she had cut out in a similar fashion. I guess it's a good thing I have a digital means of carrying on the habit, but man, if I actually DID all the projects I've pinned, I'd have to sell them all to support my habit!

That said, I'm darn sure not complaining. It never hurts to dream, right?
Maria P.
Awesome website to foster creativity. I have recently started using pinterest again and I want believe I was gone for a while. So many new and cool ideas to learn from. I love fashion and makeup so that is mostly what I search for. Very easy and fast results. You can even use your creativity to inspire others.
Meagan G.
Beaumont, CA
I like the idea of a virtual "peg board" for all these awesome ideas/recipes/crafts/etc. It can get a little overwhelming sometimes to see all that you have pinned and haven't yet had a chance to accomplish though. I appreciate that you are able to organize all of your pins by the category titles of your choosing. It's also fun to see the things that you like being re-pinned by your friends and perfect strangers :-)
Adriana G.
BREA, CA
My cousin introduced me to Pinterest 3 years ago...and I haven't stopped using it since.

This website is so helpful when it comes to looking for recipes, makeup tips, wedding designs and even workout routines! There are so many things you can search on this website for...like how to crochet baby booties and such.

I recommend this website to everybody...and they have all come back and told me how much they love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!