BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
I am always on Pinterest! Whether it is looking for a new recipe or planning my sons first birthday party, to diy crafts and house decor. I am in love with it and I love the makeup tutorial that they have on there and the reviews. It's my go to place for my makeup and I have benefitted so much from having a Pinterest account.
Ashley S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Pintrest!! All of the different recipes and creative tips for not only your home, but for holidays are helpful. I have the app for the iPhone 5c and it's amazing! I can create all of these different boards and share what I like with my friends and family! My sister is just as addicted to it as I am. I've had the pleasure of trying out recipes and ideas and I'm happy to say the end results were worth it!!!
Andrea G.
San Francisco, CA
I love using Pinterest. I am absolutely obsessed with creating new folders and adding new images to each folder. Pinterest is a site that easy to use and I feel I can spend hours browsing through fashion, food, and DIY projects. There's so much to discover using Pinterest and I feel that if you want to figure out what to do, you can use Pinterest to find what you want and link yourself to a site that has the info you need.
Liz G.
Washington, DC
I think I was an early adopter of Pinterest because it fulfilled the functionality of online bookmarks but with a visual component, which is critical for me. I use it for EVERYTHING. Recipes, lists of books I want to read, places to travel, things to do in my home, presents for Christmas and birthdays, craft projects I want to try, literally everything!
I use it on my computer and on my phone. It's a huge part of my life!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
This site is adaptable and user-friendly. I love how so many people are connected through tiny interests. I think it came into fruition at the perfect timing as well as it spans across generations of appeal. My sisters and mom use it to interact quickly daily. You can make all kinds of different boards to share common interests. Also, I love that Influenster is partnered so I can share all kinds of pins directly from the site!
Sierra S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it to get recipe that fits in my budget, cheap natural product for health redemies, cleaning and beauty supplies, silly pictures to cheer me up. It also help me figure out what clothes to get to get the fashion I want and has easy craft to do it at home that doesn't cost me an arm or legs. It has so many things that helps me with different ideas when my creativities aren't opening up enough.
Rachel T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Got 2 hours to kill scouring the far corners of the internet for fun and exciting arts, crafts, recipes, party ideas, clothing and pretty much anything thing else that that you can think of? Yes? Welcome to the wonders of Pinterest. Where you can kill many of hours of your life looking at crafts and recipes that you will attempt and fail at. Don't worry Pinterest, I still love you even though I fail at all of your awesome ideas.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
Pinterest is the best! it can help you plan, design, create new things, and sooo much more. You can find just about anything on Pinterest. I am on it all the time looking for cool new styles, and new food to try to cook. I am about to have to decorate a new room, and i have been going crazy on Pinterest for cool new designs and looks. I believe just about anyone can find something new that interest them on Pinterest. I love it!
Marissa S.
Boise, ID
No matter what your blogging niche, photography will be the main source of attraction for your readers and Pinterest is the ONLY app that can outsource your hard work. Pinterest is unbiased in its methodology, showcasing topics like food, fashion, photography, decorating & more. You could write a blog about tattoos and Pinterest will still be your #1 source for not only finding inspiration, but showcasing that inspiration!
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI
Pinterest is great for people like me - people who have short term memories and need a good place to store all the ideas we come across that we love but can't act upon yet. Enter Pinterest. I've got boards for future DIY home projects (for that day after I've bought a home!), books I've read (to help me keep track and not go to buy it again!), funny pics, recipes I find interesting, ETC. The sky's the limit, and I LOVE it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!