BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Maria T A.
Miami , FL
Mi app favorita, siempre que necesito una idea para dibuja, manualidad o para decorar la abro. es muy facil de usar y incluso me ayuda cuando necesito hacer una receta de cocinaMy favorite app, whenever I need an idea to draw, craft or to decorate the abro. It is very easy to use and even helps me when I need to make a cooking recipe
Emily B.
Algonac, MI
Pinterest has so many ideas for so many different things. My Favorite thing on Pinterest is for interior design. When pinning something you can revisit the pin and go to the website when you actually need the information instead of searching through google to find something. It's given me inspiration on several professional as well as personal projects for the home. I would highly recommend getting a Pinterest account. The only thing I would warn is to really research some of the websites that are linked before you purchase something from them. You can never be too safe!!
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Pinterest has become more of a lifestyle habit than anything else. I love being able to find anything on there, and a variety of examples for everything I could want. I wish it was easier to incorporate pinterest into business aspects, and to pin on my own, but honestly I think Pinterest was genius idea.
Rachel T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Got 2 hours to kill scouring the far corners of the internet for fun and exciting arts, crafts, recipes, party ideas, clothing and pretty much anything thing else that that you can think of? Yes? Welcome to the wonders of Pinterest. Where you can kill many of hours of your life looking at crafts and recipes that you will attempt and fail at. Don't worry Pinterest, I still love you even though I fail at all of your awesome ideas.
Morgan J.
I cant even begin to express how much time this app has stolen from my life, that i knowingly let it take. I absolutely get lost in it. You go to look for one thing, then two hours later youre red-eyed and 10% smarter. If you want to become addicted, use the app. If you want an empty life, dont get it.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
This is my all-time favorite app I've been using it for years and have so many different boards from so many different things are use this in every aspect of life from cooking to teaching to do it yourself projects this app really has it all I highly recommend this app for really anyone for new ideas and inspiration
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I'm giving this app three stars because I can not stand how it forces you to open it. You can be searching for something on google and click a Pinterest link, which automatically opens the App Store (even if you already have the app downloaded) once you do open the app you're starting from scratch and have to search for whatever it was on the link you clicked on in the first place.
Taylor B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I was a little late to jumping on the Pinterest train, but I have since become absolutely addicted. Pinterest is a great, user-friendly way to organize everything from recipes and DIY projects to your favorite products and articles. I use Pinterest on a daily basis to find healthy eating and exercise plans, new recipes, and ways to cut spending as a college student. If you haven't joined already, what are you waiting for!?
Angelica E.
I seriously love Pinterest . It's where I find new DIY projects, things on beauty, fashion,photography,and so many other things I love. Based off Pinterest I planned my graduation party, especially for the decorations. This app will seriously not let anyone down and will have a range of likes for everyone.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
Pinterest is great for just about anything you want to do. Workout? No problem. Halloween costumes? Definitely! Crock pot recipes? Try this one out. I'll always find a use for Pinterest and I know my friends still use it too. Try it out if you have a project idea, you'll be surprised what you can find!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!