BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
I love Pinterest! My aunt was the one who told me I should check it out. She had warned me that it was addictive and I thought yeh ok.
Oh my goodness she was right I love how you can pin things that express who you are or pin to share something with a friend I use it to remember recipes and ways to organize my home ways of saving money, party theme ideas and craft to do with my kids There are so many great ways to use it.
Emily B.
Algonac, MI
Pinterest has so many ideas for so many different things. My Favorite thing on Pinterest is for interior design. When pinning something you can revisit the pin and go to the website when you actually need the information instead of searching through google to find something. It's given me inspiration on several professional as well as personal projects for the home. I would highly recommend getting a Pinterest account. The only thing I would warn is to really research some of the websites that are linked before you purchase something from them. You can never be too safe!!
Pamela K.
This is a very addictive website, I go on there planning to just look for a minute and I spend hours browsing pictures and tips. There is so much valuable information that can be found by following the pictures to the original site. I love that I can save my favorite sites and pictures under created folders so easy access in the future. Also uploading to Pinterest is easy because some sites offer an upload to Pinterest button!
Candice T.
Pocahontas, AR
I LOVE Pinterest! I can share things with other people that I like. I love that everyone is able to create subcategory boards with things they find interesting instead of just main page categories. I also love that you can choose you feed or just browse. When I look at one page and see something I like,I can choose to share it and also check out other boards by the person who posted that one. Did I mention I love this site? :)
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Inspiration app ! Great images for hair ideas, make up looks, outfits and awesome DIY info. I've used it multiple times for recipes, made me widen my food varieties and in a more healthy route. What I love most find something you love click on the image and most of the time it links you where you can buy it!
Alyssa M.
Savannah, GA
Pinterest is a great website. It is helpful for all kinds of projects, almost any you could imagine. You could get new ideas for recipes, fashion, learn how to decorate a room, get ideas for a craft, or just browse some funny pictures for entertainment. Pinterest is a great way to get crafty. Some people, like me, love doing crafty projects but just don't quite know how to do them. Pinterest is a great solution to this problem.
Chelsea R.
Platteville, WI
Pinterest is, hands down, my favorite website. I'm always finding myself going on it when I have some free time. It can be viewed on both a computer and other devices, such as a phone or Ipod. This site allows users to share ideas that they like, with links back to the original post online. This allows users to find recipes, directions, items, etc with a mouse click. Its also extremely easy to kept organized, as it allows you to create different categories for the pins to be placed into. Some of the pins have really been beneficial and had tips to make life much easier.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
For anyone looking for idea for ANYTHING. check out Pinterest! I have found so much. Help planning my recent wedding, Halloween Costumes, Makeup and Hair Tutorials. Crafts, Party ideas, anything you can think of.
What you do is search for something and many pictures pop up with that keyword! Next you Click on pictures you like best. They will probably have a link attached to go along with the picture!
Very Fun! Very Inspiring!
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I mean who doesn't enjoy searching for DIY craft projects, tips for studying, and ideas for cheap and beautiful decorating? Pinterest has been a lifesaver for me, as I am looking for ideas to spruce up my dorm room this fall. This app never fails me and I will always love it <3
Morgan J.
I cant even begin to express how much time this app has stolen from my life, that i knowingly let it take. I absolutely get lost in it. You go to look for one thing, then two hours later youre red-eyed and 10% smarter. If you want to become addicted, use the app. If you want an empty life, dont get it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!