BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Sylvia V.
I love Pinterest for it's many party ideas! You can get so many recipes that your party table spread will be filled with yummy food and desserts! I have made copycat meals from places like Panda Express. Find me and see all my boards. There are gift ideas as well. All from pins on Pinterest. Happy pinning!!
Kaycee N.
N Hollywood, CA
I had heard about this from some friends and decided to check it out. At first I was all "what the hell is this?! am i really supposed to steal ideas from other people that I may or may not know and 'bookmark' it? this is stupid!" but I gave it a try and fell for it. I used interest ideas for a bridal shower I planned and everything worked out really nicely -only one Pinterest fail! I go through Pinterst waves and will be on the site/app everyday, get tired of it and then go back. It's really great when you need to plan things or need ideas, such as for organization or nail art ideas.
Joni S.
Richmond, VA
I used to type in google for all my latest how toos, but now i always go to Pinterest. it has a photos right there to show you what your DIY should look like. also you can tell how many people have liked and repinned it, and i use that as guiding me in the right directions. can't go wrong, and you can even hide boards if you are having a baby, getting married -- so you don't spill the beans while pinning a bunch of ideas ;)
Amanda M.
Washington Crossing, PA
I have been a member of pinerest for over a year now, and I am obsessed. I have pinned over 2000 things. This is great for arts and crafts, home decorating ideas, clothing style ideas, birthday parties ideas (for kids and adults), food and drink recipes and much much more. I just wish this was out back in 2008-2009 when I was planning my October 2009 wedding... there are so many great wedding ideas on Pinterest I wish I knew about.
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
There are standards I do every day no matter what and love of those things is stopping by Pinterest. I look for inspiration my latest home projects, dinner ideas, makeup looks, and just a great word of encouragement. I just love it. If you are not finding your way there try it today. You will be happy you did.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Love love love this app! It is super convenient and user friendly! Love the update! Love that I don't need to open the photo or click on it to take me to it, I love that I can just hold the picture and either reblog it, send it, or like it! Super useful update! But I absolutely love the new boards I can make, and that I can follow individual boards too! Always pinning! @marcyelizabethf if you wanna see the awesomeness of Pinterest!
Riya J.
Techie Expert Level 1
Who doesn't know or doesn't love to pin?! I absolutely love my pinterest, it has help me keep organized with all different thoughts I get when I'm browsing through the net. It's easy to have different boards that way you can tag different things/thoughts and make it easier for you to come back and browse through similar categories once you back. It's an amazing app, thanks a million times to person who came up with this idea.
Aliree P.
Owatonna, MN
I have to say I am in love with Pinterest. I was a little late to the party because I didn't understand the concept of Pinterest. Since joining I have learned that the website is a great place to find inspiration. When ever I am looking for a new craft or recipe this is the first place I go to. It is also great for finding unique ideas when planning any type of get together. It is so easy to use and very easy to pin things you like.
MJ J.
Cahokia, IL
Pintrest has EVERYTHING! I am able to organize my life with different boards: ones from cooking, to clothes, to ideas for my classroom. My favorite way to use Pintrest is for cooking and baking. No more saving recipe cards or webpages - just pin and it's there ready to pull up whenever I need to make something!
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
PInterest is an awesome site. I use it on a daily basis. I have made tons of the craft things and recipes from it and always satisfied on the end results. My sister is the one that got me addicted to it and i then told others about it. I think it is a great site and you can find almost anything on it. Lots of amazing ideas. Now I just wish i was rich and could afford all of the clothes and travel ideas and everything else i pinned. lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!