BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Paige S.
Pinterest really brings out my creativity when I am down or having a "brain fart." People are amazing sometimes! The idea and products people are creating are amazing. I really recommend it for those of you into cooking as well. The recipes are amazing are Pinterest. I have made some dinners for us that have really knocked our socks off. The only reason I give Pinterest a B is due to all of the fake links and spam following sometimes.
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
There are standards I do every day no matter what and love of those things is stopping by Pinterest. I look for inspiration my latest home projects, dinner ideas, makeup looks, and just a great word of encouragement. I just love it. If you are not finding your way there try it today. You will be happy you did.
Acacia S.
Daytona Beach, FL
I will admit that when I first heard all the hype about Pinterest I was a little skeptical... Now I find myself using Pinterest all day, every day. When I want a recipe, know how to do something, get ideas, find work outs and anything else that I go online to look into, I skip google and go directly to Pinterest. It's more personalized and I feel that I find what I am looking for and things that I didn't expect to find- and it's so easy to repin things that I want to be able to go back to at a later date! Pinterest is my source for motivation, inspiration and creativity in my life.
betty m.
Kenilworth, NJ
The "women's fashion" category on pintrest is probably my number one source for all of my outfit ideas. if i really don't know what to wear that day, i just got onto the women's fashion section and keep scrolling until i see something i feel would best fit my mood for that day. in the meantime, i usually keep in mind what i see for other days. i have been basing my outfits for the last 2 months thanks to this section. although i love it for it's amazing ideas...i hate it for making me shop! (which isn't so bad, is it?)...photo attached is one outfit idea thanks to pintrest :)
Marisa M.
I have been hooked on Pinterest for about 2 years now. It's amazing with soo many different uses. I've gotten hair styling ideas, new recipes to try, how to fix things, house decorating ideas. Pinterest has it all. I get on at least 3 times a day if not more. It's addicting. And just like the lays saying "betcha can't each just one" you can never just "pin" one item. I can spend an hour easy on Pinterest it's fun, easy & very helpful.
Aliree P.
Owatonna, MN
I have to say I am in love with Pinterest. I was a little late to the party because I didn't understand the concept of Pinterest. Since joining I have learned that the website is a great place to find inspiration. When ever I am looking for a new craft or recipe this is the first place I go to. It is also great for finding unique ideas when planning any type of get together. It is so easy to use and very easy to pin things you like.
Mallory M.
Alexandria, VA
Honestly, who doesn't love Pinterest? It turned me into a housewife, decorator, and wannabe fashion blogger. Also someone with generally awesome ideas for everything. It's great for people who are super visual like myself-- if I want to find a new recipe, it's easier for me to see pictures of them across the screen versus looking on allrecipes.com which just overwhelms me. You need to get an account if you don't already have one!
Holly H.
Woodruff, SC
Pinterest is probably the most addicting site that I have ever been on! You can spend hours looking at recipes, beauty tips, DIY blogs, cute outfit inspirations, home decor ideas, and countless other things. It's all in one place with links to explain and give more details on any pic that catches your eye. I definitely spend wayyy too much time on Pinterest but it's a great way to catch on to the latest fads and to get inspired.
Sylvia V.
I love Pinterest for it's many party ideas! You can get so many recipes that your party table spread will be filled with yummy food and desserts! I have made copycat meals from places like Panda Express. Find me and see all my boards. There are gift ideas as well. All from pins on Pinterest. Happy pinning!!
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
PInterest is an awesome site. I use it on a daily basis. I have made tons of the craft things and recipes from it and always satisfied on the end results. My sister is the one that got me addicted to it and i then told others about it. I think it is a great site and you can find almost anything on it. Lots of amazing ideas. Now I just wish i was rich and could afford all of the clothes and travel ideas and everything else i pinned. lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!