4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest. My daughter showed it to me. We look up everything from recipes to bird houses to party ideas. I really like that I can easily save and organize the pins I look at. It is easy to use and keep organized. It’s convenient as I can share with others via Facebook or text also.
I love Pinterest there is always money savings tips. The crafts and beauty tips are my favorite. DIY with step by step instructions make it easy and it's free advice.
When I am bored, or when I am not - I find myself on Pinterest pinning a good 90% of everything I see. I love the content, it inspires me to try and create everything I see. It really pulls you in, I visit Pinterest practically every day and have kind of become addicted to the app.
Whats not to love about Pinterest? It is the one place to find everything you are looking for from outfits, weddings, budgeting, home decor, arts and crafts, etc. This is one of those apps where you could spend hours and find so many things you want or places you want to go to!
I joined pinterest so long ago you had to request to join or something like that. I have been using it for years and Love it. The issue I have is I am always wanting new pins, I don't want to see my same old interests, I like so many different things and enjoy browsing different pins.
They have basically everything that you need. If you need any imperative for anything you can really find it here. I have created so many pin boards for so many different things. I visit this app almost 5 times a week to look for cute room decor and other diy ideas! Highly recommend!
I love this site because it helps me find ideas for art, gardening, and horse training. I can’t think of any cons to this site. I think they could filter out the stuff that doesn’t have links to the things it says it does. I think this is a great site no matter your interest.
This app has helped me discover creative baking and cake decorating ideas, I use it with customers when they cant decide what design they want for their cake. One of the few apps I am willing to rely on for work!
I just love Pinterest!!! I never thought I’d be the mom to send those cute holiday (valentine day/Birthday) handcrafted treats to school with their kid, but I just love getting cute ideas off here and putting my own twit on them!! Not just ideas for kids crafts but EVERYTHING!!!
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my phone. Whenever I need an idea of ANYTHING i look on Pinterest. When I get my nails done I always Pinterest nail ideas / nail colors or when I want to re decorate my house i get so many ideas from Pinterest! Highly recommend.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos