BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Barbara G.
I love Pinterest. My daughter showed it to me. We look up everything from recipes to bird houses to party ideas. I really like that I can easily save and organize the pins I look at. It is easy to use and keep organized. It’s convenient as I can share with others via Facebook or text also.
Nita K.
Enterprise
I love Pinterest there is always money savings tips. The crafts and beauty tips are my favorite. DIY with step by step instructions make it easy and it's free advice.
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
When I am bored, or when I am not - I find myself on Pinterest pinning a good 90% of everything I see. I love the content, it inspires me to try and create everything I see. It really pulls you in, I visit Pinterest practically every day and have kind of become addicted to the app.
Lauren W.
Dallas, TX
Whats not to love about Pinterest? It is the one place to find everything you are looking for from outfits, weddings, budgeting, home decor, arts and crafts, etc. This is one of those apps where you could spend hours and find so many things you want or places you want to go to!
Brittany B.
Grants Pass
I joined pinterest so long ago you had to request to join or something like that. I have been using it for years and Love it. The issue I have is I am always wanting new pins, I don't want to see my same old interests, I like so many different things and enjoy browsing different pins.
Heather P.
They have basically everything that you need. If you need any imperative for anything you can really find it here. I have created so many pin boards for so many different things. I visit this app almost 5 times a week to look for cute room decor and other diy ideas! Highly recommend!
Alexa M.
I love this site because it helps me find ideas for art, gardening, and horse training. I can’t think of any cons to this site. I think they could filter out the stuff that doesn’t have links to the things it says it does. I think this is a great site no matter your interest.
Gisel G.
This app has helped me discover creative baking and cake decorating ideas,  I use it with customers when they cant decide what design they want for their cake. One of the few apps I am willing to rely on for work!
L L.
I just love Pinterest!!! I never thought I’d be the mom to send those cute holiday (valentine day/Birthday) handcrafted treats to school with their kid, but I just love getting cute ideas off here and putting my own twit on them!! Not just ideas for kids crafts but EVERYTHING!!!
Deanna🌹 A.
North Hampton, NH
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my phone. Whenever I need an idea of ANYTHING i look on Pinterest. When I get my nails done I always Pinterest nail ideas / nail colors or when I want to re decorate my house i get so many ideas from Pinterest! Highly recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!