BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Ashlee S.
I absolutely love pinterest. I have recently become addicted to the site, trying to find as many things as possible to fill my boards. It is a great way to get motivation and ideas. I use it for fitness routines, skin care, healthy habits, etc. There is something for everyone on pinterest and I highly recommend it!
Samantha L.
Butlerville, IN
This is an amazing website. It can give you ideas on just about anything. Most of my wedding ideas i have gotten from here. I have also saved so much money with all the different ideas on how to do stuff from the home with matireals that you already have on hand instead of running to the store to buy it. I have told everyone about this app that i know because it can help just about anyone. They have great ideas from hairstyles to recipies.
Emily M.
Puyallup, Wa
This website is magical. Pinterest has made time travel possible. There you are minding your own business pinning left and right like a mad woman and all of a sudden it's been an hour (or 3...). I might be responsible for my building's office-wide addiction. I was skeptical when I stumbled across this nugget of happiness and it sounds kind of lame when you explain it, but it's not. If you are new, I suggest making very specific board topics-like desserts, main courses, appetizers, etc instead of something general like "food". It will make it easier to find what you've pinned in the future.
Lori D.
I admit when I signed up I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into. Fast forward to a week later where I'm awake in the middle of the night searching for the perfect strawberry cake recipe & loading up my food board like a mad woman. Pinterest has it all - recipes, photos of beautiful people, anime (which my kid pins obsessively!) travel destinations, great tips, and most importantly - amazing shoes!! How could you go wrong??
brittany s.
Nashville, Tn
I love Pinterest for the awesome diys and fun projects but I HATE the navigation, they don't walk you through on how to use the site, they leave you to figure it out for yourself. When I first joined it took me forever to get used to the layout of the site and often found myself getting angry that I had to click through so many different things to get to ONE that I wanted.

Overall I like the site, just wish it was a little more simple.
Shen B.
San Jose, CA
Pinterest has been my go to site when I'm feeling a little creativity block. Sometimes I have so many things swimming through my mind too that Pinterest gets me back on track. It's easy to use, with the search bar, and images. Recipes for cooking, how tos, DIYs, it can definitely keep a person busy, and if you aren't careful you can waste your life away. You'll feel like you've gotten all these great ideas, but in reality you still have to go out to do them. Save pins and go back to later, make your own boards to cater to your specific interest. Follow other people with similar interest.
Kaitlyn A.
I discovered Pinterest after a friend told me she spent hours on it pinning to different boards. Curiosity got the best of me and I made an account.. Here I am, 30 boards later with a serious addiction. I even got a male friend to join after he saw all the food pins. I have gotten quite a few recipes and craft ideas from Pinterest, not to mention hair, makeup and nail ideas as well..

Also great if you're trying to plan a party or wedding.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
I love love LOVE this app. I create my own boards, some public so everyone can view, and some hidden (for weight loss tips, gift ideas, and things I want to keep to myself.) I find so many great things from hair and nail ideas, clothing styles I like, things I can create or try, inspiration for our new home, ideas for when we have children, and my personal favorite COOKING! It has really helped me become a much better cook and find amazing recipes. It's so easy to pull up on my iphone too! I'm able to find recipes with or without certain ingredients, and have started eating healthier too!
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I'm have been a member for awhile now.. and now finding time to use it and it's fairly easy to use compared to other sites like this. I enjoy pushing the Pin it button and making boards. Being a busy mom and all, I don't have much time on my hands to take one month or two to learn new things. I give it a thumbs up!
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I can not go on Pinterest without spending at least an hour on it! You can search for anything on it. If you need a good recipe..it's there. If you need inspiration for decorations, or diy projects...it's there. If you just need a good laugh...it's there! I don't know how I ever lived my life without it before!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!