BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Erica T.
Aiken, SC
Pinterest is a wonderful where you can go to get ideas on anything and everything. You can find complete DIY projects, from clothes to home furnishings. I always find something that makes me laugh and something that makes me say "ooh aah"! There is always something new to check out, no matter how many times a day you go there. I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest; decorating, baking, dressing or fun things to do with the family!
Jazmin L.
Ohh-emm-gee! Pinterest is the best blog/social media network anyone could have created. I use Pinterest for everything! Recipes, go-to hair do's for long and medium hair, make-up, to even sex tips 😂. It's so great because you can keep up with what you see and come back to it by creating different storing components called "boards". Anything you see and want more information on, you can click on the picture and it directs you to the website.
Emily M.
Puyallup, Wa
This website is magical. Pinterest has made time travel possible. There you are minding your own business pinning left and right like a mad woman and all of a sudden it's been an hour (or 3...). I might be responsible for my building's office-wide addiction. I was skeptical when I stumbled across this nugget of happiness and it sounds kind of lame when you explain it, but it's not. If you are new, I suggest making very specific board topics-like desserts, main courses, appetizers, etc instead of something general like "food". It will make it easier to find what you've pinned in the future.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I absolutely love Pinterest. You can find literally anything you want there. Tutorials, new fashions, recipes, everything. They have simple work outs to get you going, healthy foods, funny comics, neat DYI ideas for absolutely anything you can think of. Whenever I go on I have a hard time thinking of what to search because there is just so much. You can save your searches and favorite items by repinning them to the boards that you name to help keep you organized. Share them with your friends, keep an eye out for your friends boards and leave comments! Just caution: Its a huge time waster!
Jackie B.
It's a trap! You can spend hours on Pinterest getting inspired and then realize you wasted your life and you can never recreate the things posted on there. Want a recipe? They have millions. Hairstyle? DIY projects? Shoes? This is like the place to go to day dream or lolligag! You can get lost in all the stuff on there.
Amberly L.
Pinterest is probably my favorite time waster and I always feel productive while doing it. It's like a dream board, wish list, to do list, recipe box, tutorial book, and bookmark bar all in one! I think it's the most genius website every invented, and the app is my favorite to use on my phone! They are constantly making changes to Pinterest, but they are all good, you never hear people complaining like they do when Facebook makes changes!
Shen B.
San Jose, CA
Pinterest has been my go to site when I'm feeling a little creativity block. Sometimes I have so many things swimming through my mind too that Pinterest gets me back on track. It's easy to use, with the search bar, and images. Recipes for cooking, how tos, DIYs, it can definitely keep a person busy, and if you aren't careful you can waste your life away. You'll feel like you've gotten all these great ideas, but in reality you still have to go out to do them. Save pins and go back to later, make your own boards to cater to your specific interest. Follow other people with similar interest.
Olivia H.
I love Pinterest! I usually get on to find dupes for high end makeup or inspiration and tutorials on makeup and hairstyles. Every now and again I look for recipes or DIY projects but the projects I always would consider doing always end up being more expensive than buying something already made or when I do them my project will look nothing like how I wanted it to look. But looking for makeup dupes is one of my favorite things to do on there.
brittany s.
Nashville, Tn
I love Pinterest for the awesome diys and fun projects but I HATE the navigation, they don't walk you through on how to use the site, they leave you to figure it out for yourself. When I first joined it took me forever to get used to the layout of the site and often found myself getting angry that I had to click through so many different things to get to ONE that I wanted.

Overall I like the site, just wish it was a little more simple.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
Pinterest has really fun ideas to try out and you can really get inspired! But...a lot of the "homemade" things on there doesn't work...for example the recipe that cleans your makeup brushes and there is absolutely "no" product left on it, doesn't work. It didn't clean my brushes and it was a huge waste of time. Just be careful and don't get too excited if you find something "great." If it's too good to be true, then it probably isn't. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!